Juniper MX-Series Routers
MX Series Routers are Ethernet-centric services routers are purpose-built for the most demanding carrier and enterprise applications.
Powered by the Junos Operating System and the Junos Trio chipset, the MX Series 3D delivers unprecedented scaling in bandwidth, subscribers, and services, that ensures investment protection in even the fastest growing markets.
The MX Series 3D is optimized for Juniper Network’s Software Defined Network (SDN) strategy. Its architecture cleanly separates control, management, services, and forwarding planes, and it supports virtualized network services using high performance service cards, all managed by the Junos Space Network Management platform.
Since 1982, Spectra is your global source for used, new and refurbished Juniper Networking equipment.
All Spectra provided Juniper networking products are put through a rigorous refurbishment / reconditioning and testing process and guaranteed:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered by Juniper Networks
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished / reconditioned to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- Lab tested, 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group (I/F Cables, Power Cords, Manuals etc)
- Eligible for Juniper Maintenance
- Provided with 90 day warranty