EMC VMAX: Enterprise Storage and Disk Arrays
The EMC VMAX is a comprehensive lineup of enterprise storage and disk arrays built upon the industry-leading Virtual Matrix Architecture first introduced in April 2009. The EMC VMAX Family offers the most powerful, most trusted, smartest and most efficient enterprise information infrastructure for deploying Hybrid Clouds.
The EMC VMAX Family is anchored by the new VMAX 400K, a revolutionary new product that establishes new maximums for performance, capacity and scale in the enterprise storage market.
Since 1982, Spectra is your global source for used EMC storage arrays. We also provide 3rd party maintenance and support services. Storage is our specialty – We carry a vast inventory of EMC systems along with on-staff technicians. We are a leading third party provider for EMC Maintenance. Please visit our Maintenance page to find out more!
About Our Equipment:
All Spectra provided EMC storage arrays and parts are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process and are guaranteed:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered by the EMC Corporation
- Configured to exact User specifications
- Fully refurbished / reconditioned to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- Lab tested, 72 Hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group (I/F Cables, Power Cords, Manuals etc)
- Eligible for the Maintenance Agreement
- Provided with 90 Day warranty
Select from the options above for the EMC products you require.
If you can’t find the EMC equipment you need, please call us at (714) 970-7000 to determine current availability. For quickest response, please click the buy/sell buttons on the right to complete our request form.