Hitachi AMS Storage
Since 1982, Spectra is a trusted global for used Hitachi storage arrays. Spectra is a leading provider of HITACHI maintenance and Post-warranty Support services. We carry a vast inventory of Hitachi systems and hard-to-find parts. Combined with our highly knowledgeable engineers, flexible contacts, and inexpensive pricing, our Hitachi support is the gold standard.
Please visit our Maintenance page to find out more!
AMS2000 Series Overview:
Each AMS 2000 series array comes with dual controllers and is fully redundant. All models support SAS, FC and iSCSI host interfaces, as well as the ability to mix Flash drives with SAS and SATA disk drives in the same tray. The AMS 2000 family of storage systems are available with just a few terabytes of storage up to 1,417TB of storage. These storage systems support upgrade in place to larger models of the AMS 2000 family as well as migration to new RAID groups while the system is in operation.
About our Equipment:
All Hitachi AMS arrays, disk shelves and hard drives are put through a rigorous refurbishment / reconditioning and testing process and are guaranteed to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered by Hitachi Data Systems
- Configured to exact User specifications
- Fully refurbished / reconditioned to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- Lab tested, 72 Hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group (I/F Cables, Power Cords, Manuals etc)
- Eligible for maintenance agreements
- Provided with 90 Day warranty
If you can’t find the Hitachi AMS product you need, please call us at (714) 970-7000 to determine current availability. For quickest response, please click the buy/sell buttons on the right to complete our request form.