About our Equipment:
Since 1982, Spectra is your global source for used & refurbished IBM, specializing in IBM Enterprise servers and storage solutions. All Spectra IBM servers and Storage are put through a rigorous refurbishment / reconditioning and testing process and guaranteed:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered by IBM
- Configured to exact User specifications
- Fully refurbished / reconditioned to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- Lab tested, 72 Hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group (I/F Cables, Power Cords, Manuals etc)
- Eligible for IBM Maintenance Agreement
- Provided with 90 Day warranty
Spectra Maintenance Advantage
Spectra offers IBM Storage Maintenance and hardware support. We beat IBM maintenance prices by 40% or more!
- Minimize your IT maintenance costs by 40-70% over manufacturer prices, with better technical coverage and faster response times.
- Maintenance solutions can be tailored to conform to your IT Budget.
- 24/7 machine-initiated “Call Home” feature alerts us of system errors and is fully tracked through our incident-management system throughout the repair cycle.
- Extend the life of your equipment beyond the manufactures ‘End of Service Life’, to assist with cap-ex and migration hurdles.
- Advance parts exchange: ensures your Hitachi parts are ready & available at moment’s notice.
- On-site spares: Full standby units readily available in the event of total disaster.
- Spectra is a multi-platform service. You have 1 point of contact for all equipment in your datacenter. Meaning, No more multi-vendor/finger pointing calls. We cover your Servers, your storage systems and switches.
Select from the list on the left, the specific IBM model you require.
If you can’t find the IBM equipment you need, please call us at (714) 970-7000 to determine current availability. For quickest response, please click the buy/sell buttons on the right to complete our request form.
Select your specific IBM model from the list on the left, the specific IBM model you require.
If you cant find the IBM equipment you need, please call us at (714) 970-7000 to determine current availability. For quickest response, please click the buy/sell buttons on the right to complete our request form.