About our Hardware:
SPECTRA buys & sells used IBM Storage. Spectra carries a complete line of used and refurbished IBM storage systems, filers, expansion shelves, replacement disks, and parts. All of our IBM storage systems are put through a rigorous refurbishment / reconditioning and testing process and are guaranteed to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered by IBM
- Configured to exact User specifications
- Fully refurbished / reconditioned to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- Lab tested, 72 Hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group (I/F Cables, Power Cords, Manuals etc)
- Eligible for IBM Maintenance Agreement
- Provided with 90 Day warranty
Spectra Maintenance Advantage
Our IBM Storage Maintenance and hardware support is amongst the best in the business. We have tier 4 engineers to handle enterprise DS systems (and your Z series server as well) and midrange V series storage. We regularly beat IBM maintenance prices by 50% or more!
- Minimize your IT maintenance costs by 40-70% over manufacturer prices, with better technical coverage and faster response times.
- Maintenance solutions can be tailored to conform to your IT Budget.
- 24/7 machine-initiated “Call Home” feature alerts us of system errors and is fully tracked through our incident-management system throughout the repair cycle.
- Extend the life of your equipment beyond the manufactures ‘End of Service Life’, to assist with cap-ex and migration hurdles.
- Advance parts exchange: ensures your Hitachi parts are ready & available at moment’s notice.
- On-site spares: Full standby units readily available in the event of total disaster.
- Spectra is a multi-platform service. You have 1 point of contact for all equipment in your datacenter. Meaning, No more multi-vendor/finger pointing calls. We cover your Servers, your storage systems and switches.
If you can’t find the IBM equipment you need, please call us at (714) 970-7000 to determine current availability.
For quickest response, please click the buy/sell buttons on the right to complete our request form.