EMC VNX Storage Systems
VNX Family Overview:
The EMC VNX implements a modular architecture that integrates hardware components for block, file,and object with concurrent support for native NAS, iSCSI, Fibre Channel, and FCoE protocols. The series delivers both file (NAS) functionality and block (iSCSI, FCoE, and FC) storage via dual storage processors. You can start with block or file functionality and easily upgrade to unified when needed.
Spectra carries a wide variety of both 1st and 2nd generation EMC VNX storage systems. We also provide 3rd party maintenance and support services. Storage is our specialty – We carry a vast inventory of EMC systems along with on-staff technicians. We are a leading third party provider for EMC Maintenance. Please visit our Maintenance page to find out more!
About Our Equipment:
All Spectra provided EMC storage arrays and parts are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process and are guaranteed:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered by EMC
- Configured to exact User specifications
- Fully refurbished / reconditioned to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- Lab tested, 72 Hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group (I/F Cables, Power Cords, Manuals etc)
- Provided with 90 Day warranty
If you can’t find the EMC equipment you need, please call us at (714) 970-7000 to determine current availability. For quickest response, please click the buy/sell buttons on the right to complete our request form.