IBM System Z & Z-Enterprise Servers
The zSeries, System z and zEnterprise families were named for their availability: z stands for ZERO downtime. The systems are built with spare components capable of hot failovers to ensure continuous operations. The System z family has full backward compatibility.
Current systems are the direct descendants of System/360, first introducted in 1964, and the System/370 from the 70’s. Many applications written for these systems can still run unmodified on the newest System z over four decades later.
IBM zSeries SERVER SUPPORT
SPECTRA is a leading provider of IBM zSeries server maintenance. We support IBM zSeries servers from the z990 generation all the way up to z13 enterprise.
In addition to our highly experience tier 3 engineers, we carry a full inventory of zSeries servers, so parts for your server are always available at a moments’ notice.
IBM SERVER SALES & PURCHASING
SPECTRA buys and sells used / refurbished IBM zSeries Servers.
We guarantee our systems for a minimum of 90 days, with 24 hour support available on most models.
All Spectra IBM zSeries servers and storage are put through a rigorous refurbishment / reconditioning and testing process and guaranteed:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered by IBM
- Configured to exact User specifications
- Fully refurbished / reconditioned to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- Lab tested, 72 Hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group (I/F Cables, Power Cords, Manuals etc)
- Eligible for IBM Maintenance Agreement
- Provided with 90 Day warranty
If you can’t find the IBM equipment you need, please call us at (714) 970-7000 to determine current availability.
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form on the right.