Juniper Networks MX 5 Router
Manufacturer: Juniper Networks
Part #: Juniper MX5
Price: Contact Us
Warranty: 90 Days
Juniper Networks MX 5 Router
The Juniper 5 MX Series Router is a versatile platform for small scale environments with space and power constraints, for both enterprise and service provider networks needing full MX Series features and capabilities in a compact form factor. This cost-effective router supports one MIC slot and is software upgradable to MX10, MX40 or MX80.
MX5 is powered by the Trio chipset and Junos OS, Juniper’s high-performance operating system for advanced routing and switching. Only 2 Rack Units (3.5 inches) high, this router is designed to help customers drive down TCO and increase operational efficiencies in both enterprise and service provider deployments without service compromise.
The flexibility to mix and match interface types, and upgradability make the MX5 ideal for campus, data center interconnect, and service provider WAN connectivity deployments.
The wide range of applications enabled by the MX Series family of routers and supported in the Mid-Range series include:
- Layer-2 stretch required for data-center consolidation and data-center mobility (VPLS, PseudoWires, Fast re-route, BFD)
- Layer-2 & Layer-3 end-to-end network segmentation (using L3/L2 VPNs)
Throughput per slot
DPCs and/or MPCs per chassis
Can accommodate 2 MICs (no DPC/MPC slots)
Chassis per rack
(W x H x D) 17.5 x 3.5 x 23.48 in
(44.5 x 8.76 x 59.6 cm)
30 lb / 13.7 kg
Front or center
- AC/DC (Fully loaded): -40 to -72V DC; 100-240V AC
- Maximum Power Draw: 376 watts
32 to 104 degrees F (0 to 40 degrees C)
5 to 90 percent noncondensing humidity
No performance degradation to 13,000 ft / 4,000 m
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
Since 1982, Spectra
is your global source for used and refurbished Juniper Routers and Switches!
provided Juniper Routers and Switches are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by Juniper
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.