NetApp Expansion Shelves
We Buy and Sell NetApp Storage Systems.
SPECTRA makes it easy for you to buy or sell used NetApp storage systems. We offer complete systems; filers, expansion shelves, replacement disks, and parts. Our inventory features NetApp systems from the current generation of AFF (All Flash) product to the FAS2000 and 3000 series. Legacy parts are available too for customers running older hardware.
The foundation of NetApp storage systems is a hardware and software-based data storage and file retrieval system. It is capable of running as a NAS or SAN. NetApp systems provide a modular hardware architecture running the Data ONTAP (7mode and CDOT) operating system and WAFL (Write Anywhere File Layout) software.
Netapp systems are consistently ranked amongst the best performing, easiest to use, and highest reliability ratings in the storage industry. If you are looking to buy storage systems, NetApp is a great solution.
About Our Hardware:
All of our NetApp systems are put through a rigorous refurbishment / reconditioning and testing process and are guaranteed to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered by NetApp
- Configured to exact User specifications
- Fully refurbished / reconditioned to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- Lab tested, 72 Hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group (Cables, Power Cords, Manuals etc)
- Eligible for Maintenance Agreement
- Provided with 90 Day warranty
Got NetApp to sell?
We buy Netapp storage from clients all over the world. If you have a NetApp system you need to get rid of, Spectra may be able to help you recover some of your investment on your equipment. Contact us to learn more about our asset disposition services!
Spectra Maintenance Advantage
Spectra offers NETAPP Storage Maintenance and hardware support. We beat NetApp support prices by 50% or more!
Why Choose Us?
- Minimize your op-ex costs.
- We offer several maintenance SLAs that can be tailored to conform to your needs and budget.
- 24/7 monitored “Call Home” feature alerts us of system errors, and automatically opens your support ticket.
- Extend the life of your equipment well beyond the manufacturers’ ‘End of Service Life
- Advance parts exchange: ensures your Hitachi parts are ready & available at moment’s notice.
- On-site spares: Full standby units readily available in the event of total disaster.
- Spectra is a multi-platform service. You have 1 point of contact for all equipment in your data-center.
If you can’t find the NetApp product you need, please contact us to determine current availability.