DCX Backbone Blade SAN Director & Blades
A Foundation for Mission-Critical Applications:
Fibre Channel is the traditional and transformational networking solution for mission-critical applications and data. It is the foundation for the virtualized data center with years of deployment and customer success. Brocade DCX Backbones are a family of 8 Gbps Fibre Channel modular network switching platforms that deliver performance, scalability, and reliability for enterprise storage.
Brocade DCX Backbones are designed to address the data growth and application demands; enable server, SAN, and data center consolidation; and reduce infrastructure and administrative costs.
Additional highlights include:
- Provides a highly robust 8 Gbps platform in two modular form factors for enterprise data centers supporting open system and System z environments
- Maximizes chassis bandwidth, performance, and port density with the industry’s first and only 64-port Fibre Channel blade
- Delivers over four times the performance of competitive offerings to meet data growth and access demands, expand virtualization, and consolidate resources
- Delivers five times the energy efficiency of competitive offerings, enabling data centers to support more server and storage equipment
- Provides a high-density, multiprotocol platform for consolidating server connectivity using emerging DCB and FCoE networking technology
- Secures and protects data against threats and disasters with plug-in blades for data encryption and SAN extension
- Enables logical partitioning of platforms and fabrics into virtual data and management domains without sacrificing performance, scalability, security, or reliability.
Would you like to buy or sell any new, used or refurbished Brocade switches, routers or SAN directors?
Since 1982, Spectra is your global source for used, new and refurbished Brocade, specializing in Brocade networking & storage products.
All Spectra Brocade products are put through a rigorous refurbishment / reconditioning and testing process and guaranteed:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered by Brocade
- Configured to exact User specifications
- Fully refurbished / reconditioned to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- Lab tested, 72 Hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group (I/F Cables, Power Cords, Manuals etc)
- Eligible for Brocade Maintenance Agreement
- Provided with 90 Day warranty
Select from the list on the left, the specific Brocade model you require.
If you can’t find the Brocade equipment you need, please call us at (714) 970-7000 to determine current availability. For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form on the right.