Sun Oracle SPARC M-Series Enterprise Servers
The M Series is Oracle/Sun’s enterprise server, a purpose-built machine to compete with IBM Z-Enterprise offerings.
Oracle’s SPARC servers are ready to meet the mission critical workloads of the most demanding nature. The machine is designed in such a way that most components are redundant and hot-swap, making it one of the easiest enterprise machines to operate and own. It contains a range of UNIX servers with SPARC V9 architecture. It was co-developed by Sun Microsystems and Fujitsu and introduced in 2007.
SUN SERVER SUPPORT
SPECTRA is a leading provider of Oracle SUN server maintenance. We support Oracle SUN servers across the nation, ranging from the older M3000 all way up to the M5-32 and M6-32.
In addition to our highly experience tier 3 engineers, we carry a full inventory of Sun Oracle servers, so parts for your server are always available at a moments’ notice.
SUN ORACLE SERVER SALES & PURCHASING
SPECTRA buys and sells used / refurbished SUN Servers.
We guarantee our systems for a minimum of 90 days, with 24 hour support available on most models.
All SUN Oracle servers and storage are put through a rigorous refurbishment / reconditioning and testing process and guaranteed:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered by SUN
- Configured to exact User specifications
- Fully refurbished / reconditioned to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- Lab tested, 72 Hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group (I/F Cables, Power Cords, Manuals etc)
- Eligible for SUN Maintenance Agreement
- Provided with 90 Day warranty
If you can’t find the IBM equipment you need, please call us at (714) 970-7000 to determine current availability.
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form on the right.