EMC Data Domain Arrays
Data Domain Family Overview:
Deduplication reduces the amount of disk storage needed to retain and protect data by an average of 10 to 30 times, making disk a cost-effective alternative to tape. Data on disk is available online and onsite for longer retention periods, and restores become fast and reliable. EMC Data Domain systems deduplicate data inline—during the backup and archive process—so that the data lands on disk already deduplicated, requiring a fraction of the disk space of the original dataset.
Since 1982, Spectra is your global source for used EMC storage arrays. We also provide 3rd party maintenance and support services. Storage is our specialty – We carry a vast inventory of EMC systems along with on-staff technicians. We are a leading third party provider for EMC Maintenance. Please visit our Maintenance page to find out more!
About Our Equipment:
All Spectra provided EMC storage arrays and parts are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process and are guaranteed:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered by EMC
- Configured to exact User specifications
- Fully refurbished / reconditioned to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- Lab tested, 72 Hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group (I/F Cables, Power Cords, Manuals etc)
- Provided with 90 Day warranty
If you can’t find the EMC equipment you need, please call us at (714) 970-7000 to determine current availability. For quickest response, please click the buy/sell buttons on the right to complete our request form.