HPE Blade Servers
For organizations that require maximum uptime with an emphasis on performance and efficiency, we offer the gold standard: HPE blade servers. BL460 and BL465 HPE blades are sold individually, or configured in a C3000 or C7000 chassis, which can house up to 16 blades per chassis.
HPE management UI is a breeze to use, and the servers are built with best-in-class components for maximum reliability and performance.
The HPE Blade BL systems can be utilized with Microsoft Windows Server, or variations of Linux based Operating Systems. Low power consumption makes these a favorite for data center racks everywhere.
Configure to Order Blade Servers
HP’s ProLiant Blade System servers are built with the latest AMD EPYC and Intel Xeon GOLD processors. Gen 8, Gen 9 and Gen 10 iterations of the BL460 Blade server are available, each with multiple configuration options.
Spectra offers a variety of dependable and innovative HP server solutions, including Integrity & ProLiant server families, as well as a complete line of IT infrastructure products. We have a server to your needs and budget no matter the size of your business.
About Our Hardware:
All of our HPE systems are put through a rigorous refurbishment / reconditioning and testing process and are guaranteed to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered by HPE
- Configured to exact User specifications
- Fully refurbished / reconditioned to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- Lab tested, 72 Hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group (Cables, Power Cords, Manuals etc)
- Eligible for Maintenance Agreement
- Provided with 90 Day warranty
Not sure whether rack server or blade server is right for you?
Check out our post on pros and cons of each!