Used Hitachi HUS-150: Unified Storage
Part #: Hitachi HUS-150
Price: Contact Us
Warranty: 90 Days
Need Maintenance & Support On This Equipment?
We offer a full range of maintenance and support on Hitachi storage systems. Find out more about our maintenance services.
Used Hitachi Unified Storage: HUS-150
Spectra buys and sells used and refurbished Hitachi Unified Storage Systems, expansion shelves, disks, and repair parts. We custom-configure every system to your specification and sell only fully tested, proven equipment that we are proud to stand behind. We offer an industry-leading unconditional 90 day guarantee, as well maintenance and support options that can be tailored to your needs.
SPECTRA maintenance options on Hitachi HUS150 offer a significant savings, often beating manufacturer prices by 40% or more.
Contact us today and see how we can make a difference for you!
Hitachi redefines unified storage with used Hitachi HUS-150. With trusted Hitachi reliability, it helps you meet application availability requirements and performance requirements with lower investment.
Features and benefits
- Comprehensive and integrated management for block, file and object data.
- High-density storage, which reduces foot print and energy costs
- Automated data management with dynamic provisioning, dynamic load balancing, and auto-tiering.
- Auto tiering and migration of data.
- Thin provisioning.
- Consolidate all files systems under a single namespace.
- Scale LUNs to 128TB and file systems to 256TB.
- Create up to 1,024 writeable snapshots per LUN and per file system.
- 99.999% data availability and no single point of failure.
- Up to 32 data paths with 19,200MB/sec of total backend system bandwidth.
- Wide striping of data across multiple RAID groups.
- Flexibly provision capacity to block LUNs and file volumes as needed.
- Grow capacity of existing pools without reducing performance.
- Scale performance linearly as capacity is added.
- Maximize access time to data.
- Improve storage utilization rates.
- Simplify storage management.
- Meet service level objectives.
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
Since 1982, Spectra is your global source for used and refurbished Hitachi storage systems!
|Host port options (per block module)||16 Fibre Channel OR
8 Fibre Channel OR
8 iSCSI OR
8 Fibre Channel + 4 iSCSI
|Host interfaces||Fibre Channel: 8Gbps
|Fibre bandwidth to host||12,800MB/sec|
|Hosts per FC port||128|
|Hosts per iSCSI port||256|
|Queue depth per FC port||1024|
|Queue depth per iSCSI port||1024|
|Host storage domains||Yes|
|Protocols||CIFS, NFS, FTP|
|1Gb/sec Client Ports||6|
|10Gb/sec Client Ports||2|
|Max. Number Concurrent NFS and/or CIFS Clients||30,000|
|Max. Number Concurrent FTP Clients||100|
|Operating System Support|
|Oracle Enterprise Linux||Yes|
|Minimum-maximum number of drives (including spares)||4 – 960 SFF
4 – 960 LFF
|Max number of SSDs||960|
|Maximum raw capacity||2,880TB (3TB, 7200 RPM, SAS)
864TB (900GB, 10K RPM, SAS)
384TB (400GB, SSD)
|Solid state disk options||200GB, MLC, 2.5 in., SAS
400GB, MLC, 2.5 in., SAS
|Hard disk drive options||300GB SAS (15K RPM, 2.5 in.)
300GB SAS (10K RPM, 2.5 in.)
600GB SAS (10K RPM, 2.5 in.)
900GB SAS (10K RPM, 2.5 in.)
2TB SAS (7200 RPM, 3.5 in.)
3TB SAS (7200 RPM, 3.5 in.)
|Maximum standard disk expansion trays (2U, 24 x 2.5 in. disks)||40|
|Maximum standard disk expansion trays (2U, 12 x 3.5 in. disks)||40|
|Maximum dense expansion trays (4U, 48 x 3.5 in.disks)||20|
|Maximum ultra dense expansion trays (5U, 84 x 3.5 in.disks)||11|
|Number of controller cards||2|
|Height/Width/Depth||3U, 5.1 in. (129mm)/19.0 in. (483mm)/32.2 in. (819mm)|
|Weight with disks installed||103 lbs. (47kg)|
|Internal drive slots||N/A|
|Mirrored Data Cache||32GB|
|Backend SAS links (6Gbps)||32|
|Model upgrade options with data in place||N/A|
|Supported File Modules||M1, M2|
|Nodes per Cluster||M1: 1 – 2
M2: 1 – 4
|Random I/O (estimate)||M1: 40,137
|Throughput (MB/sec||M1: 700
|Height/Width/Depth||3U, 5.1″ (130mm)/
17.2″ (437mm)/27″ (685mm)
|Weight||55 lbs. (25kg)|
|Main Board Memory||32GB (2GB NVRAM)|
|Number of VLANs||256|
|Storage Interconnect Ports||4 x 4Gbps Fibre Channel|
|Clustering Interconnect Ports||2 x 10Gbps Ethernet|
All Spectra provided Hitachi storage products are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by Hitachi
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.