Cisco Nexus 5596T Switch
Part #: Cisco Nexus 5596T Switch
Price: Contact Us
Warranty: 90 Days
Cisco Nexus 5596T Switch
Increase Your Deployment Options
Gain flexible and scalable deployment options for your server access fabric. The new Cisco Nexus 5596T Switch is based on the 10GBASE-T standard (IEEE 802.3an) and Cisco NX-OS Software, providing easy management and outstanding reliability.
The 10GBASE-T standard is becoming an appealing option for data center networks as its cost and power consumption continue declining. The standard is moving toward widespread deployment and vendors are introducing more supporting servers, adapters, and cables.
The new Cisco Nexus 5596T Switch, part of Cisco Unified Fabric, gives you an immediate opportunity to take advantage of 10GBASE-T technology and its simplicity, speed, and design flexibility. The switch also supports existing fiber and copper General Expansion Modules (GEMs).
Take advantage of the highest-density ports for Direct Server Attach. The Cisco Nexus 5596T is based on data-center-class Cisco NX-OS Software for high reliability and ease of management.
Specifications at a Glance
- A 2-rack-unit, 96 ports, 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet switch supporting 10GBASE-T and SFP+ together
- 32 fixed 10GBASE-T ports and 16 fixed SFP+ ports on the base chassis, and three modular expansion slots totaling 96 ports
- Modules options include 10GBASE-T, Unified Ports, 1/2/4/8 native Fibre Channel, Ethernet/FCOE, and Layer 3
- Throughput of up to 1.92 Tbps
- FCoE supported on 10G Base-T ports
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
Since 1982, Spectra is your global source for used and refurbished Cisco Routers and Switches!
|Rack unit (RU)||2|
|Switching capacity||1.92 Tbps|
|Fixed, built-in ports||48|
|1/10 GE, 10- Gbps FCoE port density||Up to 96|
|1/10G BASE-T||up to 68|
|40 GE uplinks||Up to 4 (through expansion module)|
|Fibre Channel port density (8/4/2/1 Gbps)||Up to 64|
|160-Gbps Layer 3 routing engine||Expansion module|
|Fabric extender support||Yes, up to 24|
|Hot-swappable power supplies and fan trays||Yes|
|Air flow||Front-back and back-front|
All Spectra provided Cisco Routers and Switches are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by Cisco
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.