Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
Part #: Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
Price: Contact Us
Warranty: 90 Days
Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
Get a Fabric-Extensible, Innovative Platform
As part of the network foundation of Unified Fabric, the Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch delivers innovative architectural flexibility, infrastructure simplicity, and business agility, with support for networking standards. For traditional, virtualized, unified, and high-performance computing (HPC) environments, it offers a long list of IT and business advantages, including:
- Unified ports that support traditional Ethernet, Fibre Channel (FC),and Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)
- Synchronizes system clocks with accuracy of less than one microsecond, based on IEEE 1588
- Offers converged Fabric extensibility, based on emerging standard IEEE 802.1BR, with Fabric Extender (FEX) Technology portfolio, including:
- Cisco Nexus 2000 FEX
- Adapter FEX
- Common high-density, high-performance, data-center-class, fixed-form-factor platform
- Consolidates LAN and storage
- Supports any transport over an Ethernet-based fabric, including Layer 2 and Layer 3 traffic
- Supports storage traffic, including iSCSI, NAS, FC, RoE, and IBoE
- Reduces management points with FEX Technology
- Meets diverse data center deployments on one platform
- Provides rapid migration and transition for traditional and evolving technologies
- Offers performance and scalability to meet growing business needs
Specifications at a Glance
- A 1 -rack-unit, 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet switch
- 32 fixed Unified Ports on base chassis and one expansion slot totaling 48 ports
- The slot can support any of the three modules: Unified Ports, 1/2/4/8 native Fibre Channel, and Ethernet or FCoE
- Throughput of up to 960 Gbps
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
Since 1982, Spectra is your global source for used and refurbished Cisco Routers and Switches!
|Rack unit (RU)||1|
|Switching capacity||960 Gbps|
|Fixed, built-in ports||32|
|1/10 GE, 10- Gbps FCoE port density||Up to 48|
|40 GE uplinks||Up to 4 (through expansion module)|
|Fibre Channel port density (8/4/2/1 Gbps)||Up to 48|
|160-Gbps Layer 3 routing engine||Daughter card|
|Fabric extender support||Yes, up to 24|
|Hot-swappable power supplies and fan trays||Yes|
|Air flow||Front-back and back-front|
All Spectra provided Cisco Routers and Switches are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by Cisco
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.