EMC Data Domain DD620 Array
Part #: DD620
Price: Contact Us
Warranty: 90 Days
Need Maintenance & Support On This Equipment?
We offer a full range of maintenance and support on EMC storage systems. Find out more about our maintenance services.
EMC Data Domain DD620 Array
Built to the same quality standards as all of EMC’s products, the DD 620 Data Domain deduplication storage system provides a solution for business’ backup, archiving, virtualization, and disaster recovery needs. As a cost-effective option, the DD 620 provides significant savings over tape backup systems. In fact, with the DD 620 Data Domain deduplication storage system, you can significantly reduce the amount of space you need to back up and archive your data, using as much as 10-30 times less storage space than tapes.
Low-Cost Data Replication
Because the DD 620 Data Domain deduplication storage system requires less storage space, it is more cost-effective. It also makes for easier data replication should a disaster occur. Deduplication systems require such reduced storage capacity because they eliminate all duplicated data before storing data to your network. Because there isn’t any redundant data stored in your network, when you use the DD 620 deduplication software, disaster recovery is faster, and you can quickly execute it across your network.
EMC DD 620 Benefits
- The EMC DD 620 facilitates a simple, streamlined network. Because it easily integrates into your existing infrastructure, you don’t have to complete extensive migrations to use the EMC DD620.
- Do more backups and get them done faster with 2.4 TB/hr., so you don’t have to reserve your backups only for limited backup windows.
- Cut costs, bandwidth, and time by only dealing with deduplicated and compressed data – this dramatically increases efficiency.
- The system keeps your data safe by verifying recovery, detecting faults, and healing problems.
- The EMC DD 620 Data Domain deduplication storage system is easy to control using the Data Domain System Manager’s web-based administration system.
- Keep your data safe with Data Domain Replicator software, which encrypts your data while quickly handling replicating and archiving duties.
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
Since 1982, Spectra is your global source for used and refurbished EMC storage systems!
|Solution For||Virtualization |
Backup and Recovery
|Product Type||Deduplication System|
|Max Throughput||2.4 TB/hr|
|Max Throughput (without DD Boost)||1.1 TB/hr|
|Max Usable Capacity||8.3 TB|
|Logical Capacity (Standard)||83 TB|
|Logical Capacity (Redundant)||415 TB|
|Solution Size (Users)||500 to 1,000 users|
|Cooling Requirements||1157.0 BTU/hr|
|Power Dissipation||339.0 W|
All Spectra provided EMC storage products are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by EMC
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.