EMC Data Domain DD2500
Part #: DD2500
Price: Contact Us
Warranty: 90 Days
Need Maintenance & Support On This Equipment?
We offer a full range of maintenance and support on EMC storage systems. Find out more about our maintenance services.
EMC Data Domain DD2500 Array
The EMC DD 2500 Data Domain deduplication storage system provides a secure, reliable, and easy-to-use alternative to tape. It also saves you money, time, and bandwidth. In fact, using the DD 2500 means you’ll utilize 10-30 times less storage capacity than you’d use with a tape backup system.
More Backups, Less Time
Ensure your data is safe, secure, and protected by using the fastest deduplication system on the market today. You’ll not only complete more backups in less time, but by completing more frequent backups, you’ll ensure your data is constantly being archived.
Simplicity and Performance
The DD 2500 system consolidates backed up and archived data into one easy-to-use platform that provides optimum data protection. Made simple to operate with the Data Domain System Manager, the DD2500 not only saves you money, but it drastically reduces the time it takes to backup data.
Should you suffer from a data disaster, you won’t have to worry if you’re using the DD2500. Disaster recovery and data restoration is easy with this system, which stores your data on your network so you can quickly access it – reducing downtime and after-disaster recovery.
Businesses that use the EMC DD 2500 enjoy these features:
- Simplicity: The DD 2500 is easy to integrate into your own infrastructure. It’s also simple to manage.
- Fast Performance: You can complete more backups and you won’t have to rely on small backup windows alone when you use the DD 2500. Its maximum 13.4 TB per hour throughput means faster backup and storage processing.
- Efficiency: The DD 2500 requires only a fraction of the bandwidth, time, and cost of traditional replication methods because it sends only deduplicated and compressed data across the network.
- Dependability: The DD 2500 features built-in recovery and access safeguards, including continuous recovery verification, fault detection, and self-healing.
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
Since 1982, Spectra is your global source for used and refurbished EMC storage systems!
Backup and Recovery
|Product Type||Deduplication System|
|Max Throughput||13.4 TB/hr|
|Max Throughput (without DD Boost)||5.3 TB/hr|
|Max Usable Capacity||133.0 TB|
|Logical Capacity (Standard)||1.3 PB|
|Logical Capacity (Redundant)||6.6 PB|
|Solution Size (Users)||500 to 1,000 users|
|Cooling Requirements||1705.0 BTU/hr|
|Power Dissipation||500.0 W|
|Backup Applications||EMC Avamar|
Symantec Backup Exec
HP Data Protector
|Database Platforms||Microsoft Exchange Server|
Microsoft SQL Server
All Spectra provided EMC storage products are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by EMC
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.