Used IBM FlashSystem 7200 Storage Array
Part #: IBM FlashSystem 7200
Price: Contact Us
Warranty: 90 Days
Need Maintenance & Support On This Equipment?
We offer a full range of maintenance and support options on IBM storage systems. Find out more about our maintenance services.
Used IBM FlashSystem 7200 Storage Array
Spectra offers a very thorough selection of used IBM FlashSystem 7200 storage systems, expansions and disks with several configuration options.
IBM® FlashSystem® 9100 combines the performance of flash and Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe) end-to-end with the reliability and innovation of IBM FlashCore® technology, the rich features of IBM Spectrum Virtualize™ and AI predictive storage management and proactive support by Storage Insights™— all in a powerful 2U enterprise-class, blazing fast storage all-flash array. Providing intensive data driven multicloud storage capacity, FlashSystem 9100 allows you to easily add in the multicloud solutions that best support your business.
IBM FlashSystem 9100 is NVMe-optimized, with support for NVMe over fabrics for the highest end-to-end storage performance. NVMe flash drives accelerate workloads and lower storage latency to accelerate application performance and business productivity. IBM FlashCore innovations include a hardware-accelerated NVM architecture and advanced flash management features that not only increase flash endurance, but also accelerate performance while reducing latency.
|Models||Control enclosures: 2076 Models 824, U7C
Expansion enclosures: 2076 Models 12G, 24G, 92G
|Clustering||Up to 4 FlashSystem 7200 control enclosures can be clustered and operated as a single system.|
|Maximum drives supported||• 24 2.5” NVMe drives per control enclosure
• 12 3.5” SAS drives per 12G expansion enclosure
• 24 2.5” SAS drives per 24G expansion enclosure
• 92 2.5” or 3.5” SAS drives per 92G expansion enclosure
• Up to a maximum of 760 SAS drives in expansion enclosures per control enclosure
|Supported NVMe drives||FlashCore Modules (FCM):
• 4.8 TB, 9.6 TB, 19.2 TB and 38.4 TB with hardware compression
Storage Class Memory (SCM):
• 375 GB, 750 GB, 800 GB, 1.6 TB
Industry Standard NVMe:
• 800 GB, 1.92 TB, 3.84 TB, 7.68 TB and 15.36 TB
|Supported SAS drives||2.5-inch SAS SSD:
• 800 GB, 1.6 TB, 1.92 TB, 3.84 TB, 7.68 TB, 15.36 TB, and 30.72 TB
2.5-inch SAS HDD:
• 1.2 TB, 1.8 TB and 2.4 TB 10k SAS
• 2 TB 7.2k nearline SAS
3.5-inch disk drives supported:
• 4 TB, 6 TB, 8 TB, 10 TB, 12 TB, 14 TB and 16 TB 7.2k nearline SAS
|Maximum IOPS (4K read hit)||2.3 million|
|Maximum bandwidth (256Kb read
|Processors||• Four 8-core processors per control enclosure
• Up to sixteen 8-core processors in a 4-way clustered system
|Rack support||Standard 19-inch – 2U enclosure|
|Management software||• IBM Spectrum Virtualize
• IBM Storage Insights
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
Since 1982, Spectra is your global source for used and refurbished IBM storage systems!
All Spectra provided IBM Storage products are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by IBM
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.