Used HP BL890c Server Blade
Part #: BL890c
Price: Contact Us
Warranty: 90 Days
Used HP BL890c Server Blade
Do you need a blade server that scales-up to meet large mission-critical workloads?
The used HP BL890c Integrity Server Blade is an eight-socket full-height blade featuring the latest Intel® Itanium® processor 9500 series supported by up to 1.5 TB memory (96 DIMM slots) and features 16 FlexFabric Converged Network Adapter (CNA) ports standard. The BL890c i4 also features the unique HP Blade Link technology which combines multiple blades to create 2, 4 and 8 socket systems, providing greater scalability and flexibility. HP nPartitions (nPars) provides one to four electronically isolated hard partitions for each used HP BL890c i4 Server Blade, to boost system availability. The HP Integrity BL890c i4 Server Blades can coexists with both ProLiant server blades and HP Storage blades within the BladeSystem c-Class Enclosure.
Speed Up Mission-Critical Applications
- The HP Integrity BL890c i4 Server Blade comes in four to eight, 4-core and 8-core, Intel Itanium Processor 9500 Series that provide up to 64 cores of computing power for the most demanding mission-critical workload requirements.
- Sixteen (16) embedded FlexFabric 10 Gb converged network adapter ports that deliver extensive bandwidth for network-intensive applications.
- High-performance HP Smart Array Controller for hardware RAID 0 and 1 with read-only 512 MB cache that accelerates time to rebuild.
Scale Up to Increase Performance
- The HP Integrity BL890c i4 includes the HP Blade Link technology, which enables linear scalability from 2- to 4- to 8-socket server blades to meet your changing business demands.
- Sixteen (16) embedded HP Virtual Connect FlexFabric connections for connectivity to both network and storage, which reduces the need for additional I/O mezzanine cards.
- 96 dual in-line memory module (DIMM) slots providing up to 1.5 TB of DDR3 low-voltage memory with double-chip spare, enabling a large memory footprint for demanding applications.
- Eight (8) disks, with a choice of hot plug small form factor (SFF) serial-attached SCSI (SAS) hard disk drives, or solid state disks (SSD).
- Optionally you can add up to twelve (12) mezzanine cards to provide support for Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), SAS RAID, Fibre Channel, and others.
Improve Reliability and Increase Manageability
- One to four electronically isolated HP nPars for each Integrity BL890c i4 Server Blade, to boost system availability.
- HP-UX 11i v3 provides a proven operating environment delivering the industry’s most resilient UNIX platform so your mission-critical applications are running and secure without compromise.
- HP-UX vPars that dynamically adjust and share resources, and require very little overhead.
- HP Integrity Virtual Machines, included with the Matrix OE, that offer the benefits of increased resource utilization and flexibility (shared processor and I/O devices), and rapid deployment.
- Integrity Integrated Lights-Out 3 (iLO 3) remote management provides built-in core management functions to simplify setup, health monitoring, and remote administration. Every Integrity BL890c i4 Server Blade ships with an Integrity iLO 3 Advanced Pack license preinstalled.
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
Since 1982, Spectra
is your global source for used and refurbished HP Server systems!
|HP BL890c i4|
|HP BL890c i2|
|Processor family||Intel® Itanium® 9500 series|
|Number of processors||4-8|
|Processor core available||8 or 4|
|Memory type||PC3L-10600R Memory|
Maximum, depending on model
|Maximum drive bays||(8) SFF SAS
hot plug depending on model
|Form Factor (fully configured)||2 (c7000)
|Management||iLO Standard, Insight Control|
Spectra Line Item ID: 4042
provided HP Server products are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by HP
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.