Fujitsu SPARC T4-4
Part #: T4-4
Price: Contact Us
Warranty: 90 Days
Fujitsu SPARC T4-4
Best Green IT platform for mid-range applications and as an OLTP server. SPARC T4-4 has best-in-class throughput performance, compact chassis (5U), and energy efficiency, in a mid-range UNIX server.
- Four SPARC T4 processor; eight cores per processor and eight threads per core
- Wide bandwidth DDR3 memory at 1066 Mega Transactions /s
- Rich I/O and network capacity with max. 16 ports PCI Express I/O slots.
SPARC T4 processors facilitate high throughput performance and minimize power consumption
- High throughput from max. 8 cores and 64 threads per processor
- Swift memory access with 128KB L2 cache in each core and 4MB L3 cache CPU chip while SPARC T3 has 6MB L2 cache per CPU chip
- Higher performance for heavy load application due to excellent CPU clock improvements and 2-stage Out-of-Order pipeline
- Large improvement in integer calculation. SPARC T4 has a 16 stage integer pipe while SPARC T3 has six
- This 40 nm technology supports pipeline encryption/decryption using an eight Stream Processing Unit encrypt/decrypt 10 major cipher functions.
Performance tuned for high transaction applications.
- Compact 5U form factor with Max.256 executable threads
- Wider memory bandwidth at 1066 Mega Transaction/sec
- PCI-Express and high speed serial interface support
Hardware availability comprehensively assured by data protection and component redundancy.
- Memory Page Retirement retires memory pages with correctable errors and allocates a clean page. It also isolates memory pages with uncorrectable errors and allocates a clean page
- All major components including HDD, Power Supply Units and Fans can be redundantly configured and hot-swapped
- Even at a processor module failure, the SPARC T4-4 can continue its operation with replacement of the faulty module
- Local and remote (via LAN) server environment control with in-built ILOM (Integrated Lights Out Manager) service management processors
Operational cost reductions with partitioning and management software.
- Simple upgrade by Physical to Virtual conversion tools for Oracle VM Server for SPARC(Logical Domains) and Oracle Solaris Containers
- Oracle VM Server for SPARC(Logical Domains) Direct I/O provides high performance for I/O intensive applications
- Oracle VM Server for SPARC(Logical Domains) Dynamic Reconfiguration can flexibly and dynamically change servers resources such as processors, memory, and Virtual I/O
- Oracle Solaris Containers ; Simplifies system environment and business change modifications
SPARC/Oracle Solaris provides the certainty that protects your system assets while delivering mission critical service.
- Oracle Solaris, No.1 market share, UNIX OS (based on UNIX System V Release 4)
- Application binary compatibility, ensures all your applications will run without change or recompilation
- SPARC T4 conforms to the same SPARC V9 open processor architecture as all other SPARC processors and operating system versions. This provides the most stable roadmap into the future
Power consumption can be reduced with Power Management (Oracle VM Server for SPARC 2.1).
- CPU clock increases or decreases as processor utilization increases or decreases
- Underutilized memory automatically operates in idle mode to save power
- Power Management can be used to reduce power based on consumption limit settings
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
Since 1982, Spectra
is your global source for used and refurbished Fujitsu Servers!
|Model Name||SPARC T4-4|
|Processor Quantity||4 CPU chip|
|Processor Core Quantity||Max.32 cores|
|Processor Thread Quantity||Max.256 threads|
|Cache Level2||128KB per core|
|Cache Level3||4MB per CPU chip|
|Memory||Type||DDR3 with Buffer on Board interface|
|Maximum Capacity||1TB (64 memory slots)|
|Internal HDD||Disk Quantity||8 disk slots|
|PCI Slots||PCI Slots Quantity||Sixteen PCI-Express slots ( each eight lane)|
|Standard Interfaces||LAN||Four 10/100/1000 Mb/sec Ethernet Interfaces
Two QSFP ports
|USB||Four External USB 2.0 ports|
|Redundancy||HDD, PSU, fan|
|Hot Swap||HDD, PSU, fan|
|Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height)||445 x 700 x 219 mm
( 17.5 x 27.6 x 8.62 in. )
|Weight||79.0 Kg (175.0lb.)|
|Max. Power Consumption||Power consumption (Watts)||2770|
|Environmental Conditions||Temperature||5 – 35C|
|Humidity||10 – 90 %|
Spectra Line Item ID: 5259
provided Fujitsu Servers are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by Fujitsu
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.