Fujitsu SPARC T3-1
Part #: T3-1
Price: Contact Us
Warranty: 90 Days
Fujitsu SPARC T3-1
With double the performance and efficient power consumption, this server commands a broad Web, application and database footprint.
- SPARC T3 processor; sixteen cores and eight threads per core
- Wide memory bandwidth by DDR3 memory at 1066 Mega Transactions /s
- Large storage capacity of 16 SAS hot-plug disk drives up to 4.8 TB
- Rich I/O and network capacity with max. 6 ports PCI Express I/O slots. Two slots can be configured at 10 Gbps Ethernet
- Major components redundant and hot-swappable as standard
- Simple Web-based server management
- Eco-friendly server; energy efficient rack-optimized (2U) enclosure
SPARC T3 processor facilitates high throughput performance with minimized power consumption
- High throughput from max. 16 cores and 128 threads
- Data protection; Error Check and Correct (ECC) level2 Cache tag; Parity level1 cache
- High availability ; failed cores and threads are off lined
- Each core has dual integer calculation logic and single floating point calculation logic
- With 40 nm technology, Stream Processing Unit encrypt/decrypt 10 major cipher functions, and on-chip PCI-Express interface provides 4GB/s throughput per link.
Performance tuned for high transaction applications.
- Compact 2U form factor with Max.128 executable threads
- Wider memory bandwidth at 1066 Mega Transaction/sec
- PCI-Express and Serial Attached SCSI, high speed serial interface support
- Rich network capacities with 4 ports 1Gbps Ethernet cards embedded and Max.2 ports 10Gbps Ethernet cards mountable
Hardware availability comprehensively assured by data protection and component redundancy.
- Memory Page Retirement retires memory pages with correctable errors and allocates a clean page ; It also isolates memory pages with uncorrectable errors and allocates a clean page
- All major components including HDD, Power Supply Units and Fans can be redundantly configured and hot-swapped
- Local and remote (via LAN) server environment control with in-built ILOM (Integrated Lights Out Manager) service management processors
Operational cost reductions with partitioning and management software.
- Simple upgrade by Physical to Virtual conversion tools for Oracle VM Server for SPARC(Logical Domains) and Oracle Solaris Containers
- Oracle VM Server for SPARC(Logical Domains) Direct I/O provides high performance for I/O intensive applications
- Oracle VM Server for SPARC(Logical Domains) Dynamic Reconfiguration can flexibly and dynamically change server resources such as processors, memory, and Virtual I/O
- Oracle Solaris Containers ; simplifies system environment and business change modifications
SPARC/Oracle Solaris provides the certainty that protects your system assets and provides mission critical service.
- Oracle Solaris, No.1 market share, UNIX OS (based on UNIX System V Release 4)
- Application binary compatibility, ensures all your applications will run without change or recompilation
- SPARC T3 and Oracle Solaris conform to the same SPARC V9 open processor architecture as all other SPARC processors and operating system versions. This provides the most stable roadmap into the future
Green ITSPARC T3-1 can halve the power consumption compared with similar performance of former models. Power consumption can be further reduced with Power Management (Oracle VM Server for SPARC 2.0).
- CPU clock increases or decreases as processor utilization increases or decreases
- Underutilized memory automatically operates in idle mode to save power
- Power Management can be used to reduce power based on consumption limit settings
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
Since 1982, Spectra
is your global source for used and refurbished Fujitsu Servers!
|Model Name||SPARC T3-1|
|Processor Quantity||1 CPU chip|
|Processor Core Quantity||Max.16 cores|
|Processor Thread Quantity||Max.128 threads|
|Memory||Type||DDR3 with Buffer on Board interface|
|Maximum Capacity||128GB (16 memory slots)|
|Internal HDD||Disk Quantity||16 disk slots|
|Media Drive||One Slim SATA DVD+/-R/W|
|PCI Slots||PCI Slots Quantity||Six PCI-Express slots ( each eight lane)|
|Standard Interfaces||LAN||Four 10/100/1000 Mb/sec Ethernet Interfaces|
|USB||Four USB 2.0 ports|
|Redundancy||HDD, PSU, fan|
|Hot Swap||HDD, PSU, fan|
|Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height)||447 x 673.1 x 88.65 mm
( 17.6 x 26.5 x 3.49 in. )
|Weight||27.2 Kg (60 lb.)|
|Max. Power Consumption||Power consumption (Watts)||896 (100V) / 888 (200V)|
|Heat generation (BTU/hour)||3057 (100V) / 3030 (200V)|
|Environmental Condition||Temperature||5 – 35C|
|Humidity||10 – 90 %|
Spectra Line Item ID: 5260
provided Fujitsu Servers are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by Fujitsu
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.