Fujitsu SPARC Enterprise M8000
Part #: M8000
Price: Contact Us
Warranty: 90 Days
Fujitsu SPARC Enterprise M8000
Outstanding Oracle Solaris server with unbeatable RAS and exceptional performance. High-reliability that surpasses that of mainframes with scalability to 64CPU cores and 1TB memory. This is the platform to optimize your business.
- Quad core SPARC64™ VII/VII+ processors scaled to 64 cores, configurable with SPARC64 VI processors
- Outstanding 184GB/s data bandwidth from unrivaled crossbar and system bus technology
- Memory mirroring and patrolling for robust data protection
- System bus address and data protected by ECC (Error Checking and Correction)
- Simple partition management using in-built service processors
SPARC64™ VII+: Uplifting performance with the highest reliability
- Rich CPU resources resources such as max. 128 threads and 12MB level2 cache and the most efficient threading with the maximized resource use enable excellent performance
- Performance acceleration technologies including Simultaneous MultiThreading(SMT), super scalar, out of order, branch prediction and speculative execution
- Multi-level data protection; ECC (Error Checking and Correction) on cache memory, parity checking and instruction retry on Registers & ALU (Arithmetic and Logical Unit)
- Cutting-edge large system integration (LSI) technologies based on 65nm semiconductor technology means high performance and low power consumption
- With the same bus protocol in SPARC64™ VI/VII/VII+ and incorporating mixed clock processor in a server , server upgrade cost can be minimized
With the newest and standard technologies across server, application performance improves according to processor enhancement.
- Doubled level2 cache compared to the previous SPARC64 processor , slashing data access time
- Max.184GB/sec data transmission performance
- Performance growth that matches hardware resource addition
- PCI-Express and Serial Attached SCSI, high speed serial interface support
- Memory interleave mechanism speeds memory access
Hardware availability fully assured by thorough data protection and component redundancy.
- ECC protection assures address and data bus traffic between LSI
- User selectable memory mirror mechanism, assures memory access even in cases of multi-bit error.
- Hardware-level memory patrol detects memory errors with no exceptions
- All main components including HDD, Power Supply Units and Fans can be configured redundantly and hot-swapped
- Dual crossbars ensure service availability even during a crossbar failure
- In-built redundant XSCF (eXtended System Control Facility) service processors monitor and control the server environment, locally or remotely (via LAN)
- Total system redundancy, including server, storage and network using PRIMECLUSTER
With doubled performance, fine-grained partitioning and lowest performance overhead in virtualization, sever consolidation capacity is also doubled.
- Fine-grained highly secure hardware partitioning (min. one CPU chip)
- Physically isolated independent partitions enable multiple secure, high-availability/reliability systems, in a single server
- Max.16 physical partitions can be configured
- DR (Dynamic Reconfiguration) flexibly expands, isolates or reconfigures partitions without system stoppage
- Oracle Solaris Containers enable thousands of virtual OS partitions on top of physical partitioning, providing outstanding flexibility in workload balancing
- COD provides swift and secure system expansion
- Graphical multi server management, Server System Manager (standard)
- Remote OS boot (SAN Boot) via fibre-channel
SPARC/Oracle Solaris provides the certainty that protects your system assets and provides mission critical service.
- Oracle Solaris, No.1 market share, UNIX OS (based on UNIX System V Release 4)
- Application binary compatibility, ensures all your applications will run without change or recompilation
- SPARC64™ VI/VII/VII+ and Oracle Solaris conform to the same SPARC V9 open processor architecture as all other SPARC processors and operating system versions. This provides the most stable roadmap into the future
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
Since 1982, Spectra
is your global source for used and refurbished Fujitsu Servers!
|Model Name||SPARC Enterprise M8000|
|Type||Floor stand, data center unit|
|Processor||Type||SPARC64™ VI||SPARC64™ VII||SPARC64™ VII+|
|Processor Quantity||Max.16 CPU chips|
|Processor Core Quantity||Max.32 Cores||Max.64 Cores|
|Processor Thread Quantity||Max.64 Threads||Max.128 Threads|
|Cache Level1 per core
(128 KB each for
instruction and data cache)
(64 KB each for instruction and data cache)
|Cache Level2 per CPU chip
|Internal HDD||Disk Quantity||Serial Attached SCSI Disk x Max.16 disks|
|Media Drive||One CD-RW/DVD-RW (standard)|
|Tape Drive (DAT72)||One drive (option)|
|CPU Memory Board (CMU)||Max.4 boards|
|I/O Boards (IOU)||Max.4 boards|
|Interconnect||Point to Point crossbar (Data transmission : Max.184GB/sec)|
|PCI Slots||IO Box Connections||Max.8 IO Boxes|
|PCI Slots (Internal)||Max.32 slots|
|PCI Slots (IO Box Connection)||Max.112 slots|
|Standard Interface||RCI||2 ports|
|Redundancy||Memory, Disk, Power supply unit, XSCF, Fan, Power system, PCI-Card|
|Hot Plug||CMU, IOU, IOBOX, Disk, Power supply unit, XSCF, Fan, PCI-Card, DVD-ROM Drive, Tape Drive|
|Hardware Partitioning||Max.16 partitions|
|Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height)||750 x 1,260 x 1,800 mm (29.5 x 49.6 x 70.9 inch)|
|Maintenance Area (Width x Height)||– Single phase 750 mm x 2,860 mm (29.5 x 112.6 inch)
– Triple phase 1,054 mm x 2,860 mm (41.5 x 112.6 inch)
|Weight||700 kg ( 1,543 lb.)|
|AC Power Connection||Max. Power Consumption (kW)||9.52||10.49||10.50|
|Rated Voltage||200-240VAC ±10%|
|Max Heat Generation (kJh)||34,272||37,764||37,800|
|Frequency||60 Hz. +2%/-4%|
|Environmental Condition||Temperature||5 – 32C (at 0-1500m altitude)|
|Humidity||20 – 80 %|
|Features||Calendar, Remote power control|
Spectra Line Item ID: 5255
provided Fujitsu Servers are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by Fujitsu
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.