Fujitsu SPARC Enterprise M3000
Part #: M3000
Price: Contact Us
Warranty: 90 Days
Fujitsu SPARC Enterprise M3000
This thin (2U) server has the high performance and high efficiency that means excellent cost performance improvements and reduced life-cycle costs.
- The quad core SPARC64™ VII+ processor delivers cost-efficiency
- The intelligent cooling mechanism with optimized fan control means quiet and low-heat operation
- 20GB/s data bandwidth sustains high business performance of the processor
- Data protection mechanisms throughout the server maintain business continuity
- Remote LAN based GUI based monitoring and control provide intuitive and flexible operation
SPARC64™ VII+ : High performance with the highest reliability
- Quad cores and the most efficient threading with the maximized resource usage enable excellent performance
- Performance acceleration technologies including Simultaneous MultiThreading(SMT), super scalar, out of order, branch prediction and speculative execution
- Multi-level data protection; ECC (Error Checking and Correction) on cache memory, parity checking and instruction retry on Registers & ALU (Arithmetic and Logical Unit), eliminates all single bit errors
- Cutting-edge large system integration (LSI) technologies based on 65nm semiconductor technology means high performance and low power consumption
With the newest and standard technologies across server, application performance improves according to processor enhancement.
- Max.20GB/sec data transmission performance
- PCI-Express and Serial Attached SCSI(SAS), high speed serial interface support
- Memory interleave mechanism speeds memory access
Hardware availability fully assured by data protection and component redundancy.
- ECC protection assures address and data bus traffic between LSI
- Hardware-level memory patrol detects memory errors without exceptions
- All major components including HDD, Power Supply Units and Fans can be configured redundantly and hot-swapped
- Total system redundancy, including server, storage and network using PRIMECLUSTER
M3000 offers fine-grained partitioning and lowest performance overhead in virtualization.
- Oracle Solaris Containers enable thousands of virtual OS partitions on top of each separate system environment, providing outstanding flexibility in workload and scale-out performance
- Remote OS boot (SAN Boot) via fibre-channel
SPARC/Oracle Solaris provides the certainty that protects your system assets and provides mission critical service.
- Lower operational costs including electric charge and license charge can raise investment efficiency
- Oracle Solaris, No.1 market share, UNIX OS (based on UNIX System V Release 4)
- Application binary compatibility, ensures all your applications will run without change or recompilation
- SPARC64™ VII+ and Oracle Solaris conform to the same SPARC V9 open processor architecture as all other SPARC processors and operating system versions. This provides the most stable roadmap into the future
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
Since 1982, Spectra
is your global source for used and refurbished Fujitsu Servers!
|Model Name||SPARC Enterprise M3000|
|Processor Quantity||1 CPU chips|
|Processor Core Quantity||Max.4 cores|
|Processor Thread Quantity||Max.8 threads|
|128 KBper core (64KB each for instruction and data cache)|
|5.5MB per CPU chip|
|Internal HDD||Disk Quantity||Serial Attached SCSI Disk x Max.4 disks|
|Media Drive||One CD-RW/DVD-RW drive (standard)|
|Interconnect||Point to Point
(Data transmission rate : 17GB/sec)
|PCI Slot Quantity (Internal)||PCI-Express x 4 slots|
|Standard Interface||LAN||4 ports (1000Base-T, RJ45)|
|Redundancy||Disk , Power supply unit, Fan, Power system|
|Hot Plug||Disk, Power supply unit, Fan|
|Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height)||440 x 657 x 87 mm
(17.3 x 25.9 x 3.4 inch)
|AC Power Connection||Max. Power Consumption||505 W (100-120 VAC)
500 W (200-240 VAC)
|Max Heat Generation||1818 kJ/h (100-120 VAC)
1802 kJ/h (200-240 VAC)
|DC Power Connection||Max. Power Consumption||505 W (-48 VDC)
510 W (-60 VDC)
|Max. Heat Generation||1818 kJ/h (-48 VDC)
1836 kJ/h (-60 VDC)
|Environmental Condition||Temperature||5 – 35C (at 0-1,500m altitude)|
|Humidity||20 – 80 %|
|Features||Calendar, Remote power control|
Spectra Line Item ID: 5252
provided Fujitsu Servers are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by Fujitsu
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.