Brocade 6510 FC SAN Switch
Part #: Brocade Silkworm 6510
Price: Contact Us
Warranty: 90 Days
Brocade 6510 FC SAN Switch
The Brocade 6510 SAN Switch delivers market-leading 16 Gbps Fibre Channel technology and capabilities that support highly virtualized environments in a cost-effective, upgradeable package.
- 16 Gbps performance with up to 48 ports providing maximum flexibility for diverse deployment
- Features Ports on Demand (PoD) capabilities for fast, easy, and cost-effective scaling from 24 to 48 ports in 12-port increments
- Provides a flexible, simple, and easy-to-use SAN solution with industry-leading technology
- Brocade EZSwitchSetup: simple and easy deployment, and is Windows 7 compatible
- Offers best-in-class port density and scalability for midrange-enterprise SAN switches, along with redundant, hot-pluggable components
- Yields exceptional price/performance value, exceeding comparable Ethernet storage-based alternatives
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
Since 1982, Spectra
is your global source for used and refurbished Brocade switches!
|System Architecture||Brocade 6510|
|Fibre Channel ports||Switch mode (default): 24-, 36-, and 48-port configurations|
|Scalability||Full fabric architecture with a maximum of 239 switches|
|Certified maximum||6000 active nodes; 56 switches; larger fabrics certified as required|
|Performance||Auto-sensing of 2, 4, 8, and 16 Gbps port speeds; 10 Gbps and optionally programmable to fixed port speed.|
|ISL trunking||Frame-based trunking with up to eight 16 Gbps ports per ISL trunk; up to 128 Gbps per ISL trunk. Exchange-based load balancing across ISLs with DPS included in Fabric OS. There is no limit to how many trunk groups can be configured in the switch.|
|Aggregate bandwidth||768 Gbps end-to-end full duplex|
|Maximum fabric latency||Latency for locally switched ports is 700 ns; encryption/compression is 5.5 µsec per node; Forward Error Correction (FEC) adds 400 ns between E_Ports (enabled by default).|
|Maximum frame size||2112 byte payload|
|Frame buffers||8192 dynamically allocated|
|Classes of service||Class 2, Class 3, Class F (inter-switch frames)|
|Port types||D_Port (Diagnostic Port), E_Port, EX_Port, F_Port, M_Port (Mirror Port); self-discovery based on switch type (U_Port); optional port type control|
|Brocade Access Gateway mode: F_Port and NPIV-enabled N_Port|
|Data traffic types||Fabric switches supporting unicast|
|Extension||Fibre Channel, in-flight compression (Brocade LZO) and encryption (AES-GCM-256); integrated 10 Gbps Fibre Channel for DWDM MAN connectivity|
|FICON||FICON® cascading; support for lossless DLS; FICON CUP|
|Enclosure||Front-to-back airflow. power from back, 1U|
|Back-to-front airflow; power from back, 1U|
|Size||Width: 438 mm (17.23 in.)|
|Height: 43 mm (1.7 in.)|
|Depth: 443 mm (17.45 in.)|
provided Brocade Switches are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by Brocade
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.