Brocade 4900 FC SAN Switch SFP
Part #: Brocade Silkworm 4900
Price: Contact Us
Warranty: 90 Days
Brocade 4900 FC SAN Switch SFP
The Brocade 4900 SAN Switch is a high-performance, high-availability Fibre Channel switch that provides high port density for addressing mission-critical storage requirements. With a flexible architecture that supports 1, 2, and 4 Gbit/sec technology with 32, 48, or 64 ports, the Brocade 4900 provides an affordable high-port-count, single-domain solution.
The Brocade 4900 provides “pay-as-you-grow” scalability through flexible Ports on Demand capabilities. Because it is fully compatible with previous 1 and 2 Gbit/sec devices, the Brocade 4900 protects existing technology investments while providing a strategic solution for the future.
- Provides up to 64 ports in a single domain and a 2U enclosure
- Supports full 4 Gbit/sec operations at distances up to 100 kilometers (or 500 kilometers at 1 Gbit/sec)
- Increases network performance with enhanced Brocade ISL Trunking, which enables a high-speed data path up to 32 Gbit/sec
- Affordable Scalability
- Utilizes Ports on Demand capabilities for fast, easy, and cost-effective scalability from 32 to 64 ports in 16-port increments
- Provides a modular “pay-as-you-grow” approach that supports cost-effective business growth and easy upgrades
- High Availability throughout the Fabric
- Non-disruptive software upgrades (hot code load and activation)
- Redundant, hot-swappable components, fans, and power supplies
- Simplified Deployment and Management
- Hardware-enforced zoning by World Wide Name (WWN)
- Brocade Web Tools utilization over a secure browser using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol
- Excellent Value for a Variety of SAN Environments
- Enables switch consolidation through its high port count-increasing utilization, lowering management expenses, and reducing fabric complexity
- Protects existing investments and offers an upgrade path for earlier 1 and 2 Gbit/sec devices
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
Since 1982, Spectra
is your global source for used and refurbished Brocade switches!
provided Brocade Switches are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by Brocade
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.