Arista Networks 7100T Switch
Manufacturer: Arista Networks
Part #: Arista 7100T
Price: Contact Us
Warranty: 90 Days
Arista Networks 7100T Switch
The Arista 7100T Switch is the leading ultra low latency 1RU platform providing a unique combination of performance, advanced features and a balanced set of resources for low latency financial markets, HPC clusters and virtualized data centers.
- First SDN Switch architected for leading-edge applications including Big Data, Cloud Networks, Financial Trading, HPC and Web 2.0 environments
- Industry leading accurate and predictable performance in a range of densities (deterministic high performance, lowest latency and jitter for all traffic)
- Unprecedented balanced resources and deployment flexibility for “Any Application” suitability
- First network–wide virtualization platform for next generation cloud bursting support with wire speed VXLAN hardware-based Tunnel Endpoint termination
- First platform to support sub-microsecond Network Address Translation (NAT)
- First deterministic latency and high-performance 10GbE/ 40GbE switch and IEEE 1588 Platform
- First integrated switch for precision data analysis and capture (DANZ) – redefining instrumentation, automation and analysis of high-end infrastructure
High Performance, Low Latency, 10 and 40Gb Switching with Large Resources
- Layer 2/3/4 switching up to 1.28Tbps and 960Mpps
- Consistent latency as low as 350ns for all packet sizes
- Large L2 and L3 tables for virtualized and cloud network environments
Advanced Traffic Control
- Hardware Network Address Translation (NAT)
- VLAN to VXLAN gateway for stateful VM Mobility across L3 boundaries
- Full suite of Precision Time Protocol (PTP) features for ultra-accurate timing networks
Advanced Monitoring and Instrumentation
- LANZ+ for unprecedented micro-burst analysis and capacity management
- Multi-port Mirroring to enable in-line tap and data capture aggregation
- 1 rack unit (RU) for up to 64 ports of 10GbE
- Front to rear and reversible airflow for flexible installation
- High Availability and Simple Provisioning
- AgilePorts with support for 100Mb to 40GbE in one interface
- Extensible operating system customizable to customer needs
- Fine-grain modular protected memory architecture
- Access to Linux tools
- In-service-software-upgrades (ISSU)
- Self-healing stateful fault repair (SFR)
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
Since 1982, Spectra
is your global source for used and refurbished Arista Routers and Switches!
|Description||7100T Switch 1/10GBASE-T & SFP+|
|Total 10G Ports||24-48|
|L2/3 Throughput||800 Gbps|
|L2/3 PPS||600 Mpps|
|Typical Power Draw||360-700W|
provided Arista Routers and Switches are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by Arista
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.