Used EMC VNXe 3300 Disk Array
Part #: VNXe 3300
Price: Contact Us
Warranty: 90 Days
Need Maintenance & Support On This Equipment?
We offer a full range of maintenance and support on EMC storage systems. Find out more about our maintenance services.
Used EMC VNXe 3300 Disk Array
The VNXe 3300 provides additional processing power for growing organizations versus the VNXe 3150, with scalability options that include up to 150 disk drives and I/O expandability. This storage array supports Flash and 3TB NL SAS drives, and boasts two quad core processors to meet the demands of your specific computing environment.
By integrating the VNXe 3300, you'll protect and manage your data while operating more efficiently and effectively. The VNXe 330 Disk Array is optimized for use with virtual applications and high-performance storage. This storage array also goes from power-on to provision-ready in less than 30 minutes. The EMC Unisphere is ideal for managing storage on VNXe, VNX, CLARiiON, Celerra, and EMC RecoverPoint SE systems. IT generalists can setup application-aware data management for the VNXe 3300 in just minutes.
Customers who use VNXe 3300 will enjoy the following:
- Streamlined Data Management: A single platform for all file and block data services makes administration of centralized management simple, as you may reduce your storage requirements by up to 50 percent by utilizing the VNXe 3300.
- Virtual Application Optimization: Triple the speed of virtualized SQL and Oracle workloads through the optimization for virtual applications. Boot up to 1,000 virtual desktops in fewer than eight minutes.
- Performance Excellence: Use Flash drives for extendable cache by taking advantage of Flash-optimized performance from an all-Flash array.
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
Since 1982, Spectra is your global source for used and refurbished EMC storage systems!
|Min/Max HDD Count:||6/150|
|Memory per controller:||12GB|
|Base 1GB/s ports:||4|
|Mgmt Ports:||(2) 10/100 or 1 GigE|
|Supported DAE:||(12) 3.5″ SAS, NL-SAS, Flash (2u)|
|(25) 2.5″ SAS, Flash (2u)|
|Controller Interface :||6 Gb SAS|
|Supported Disk Drives:||100 GB SSD|
|200 Gb SSD|
|300GB 10k SAS|
|300GB 15k SAS|
|600GB 10k SAS|
|600GB 15k SAS|
|900GB 10k SAS|
|1TB NL SAS 7.2K|
|2TB NL SAS 7.2K|
|3TB NL SAS 7.2K|
All Spectra provided EMC storage products are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by EMC
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.