Oracle Sun Sparc T4-1b Blade Server
Manufacturer: Sun Oracle
Part #: T4-1B
Price: Contact Us
Warranty: 90 Days
Oracle Sun Sparc T4-1b Blade Server
Oracle Sun SPARC T4-1B Blade Server module running Oracle Solaris with Oracle’s Sun Blade 6000 chassis provides an integrated platform that delivers deployment flexibility and high performance for single- and multi-threaded enterprise and mission-critical applications including database, middleware, and web services.
- Extreme compute density with up to 10 single-socket SPARC T4-1B blades in a network integrated, Sun Blade 6000 infrastructure
- 5x increase in single-thread performance and 7x increase in floating point performance over previous generation for deploying a wide range of enterprise applications
- 100% Oracle SPARC/Solaris binary compatibility for easy migration and ongoing investment protection
- With Oracle Solaris 11 or Oracle Solaris 10 you can run Oracle Solaris 8 and Oracle Solaris 9 applications
- Onboard, 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) for high-speed networking with secure, integrated on-chip cryptographic acceleration
- Improve system utilization and reduce costs with real-time scaling and workload consolidation using built-in, low overhead virtualization
- Database, analytics, data warehousing, and OLTP
- Enterprise middleware
- Application server
- Web-tier applications
- Multi-tiered application deployments
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
Since 1982, Spectra
is your global source for used and refurbished Oracle Sun Servers!
|A single 8-core, 2.85 GHz SPARC T4 processor with dedicated 128K L2 cache per core and 4 MB shared L3 cache. The SPARC T4 processor automatically switches to single-thread mode when only a single thread is active, dedicating all resources to that thread’s execution.||5x improvement in single thread and 7x increase in floating point performance delivers the horsepower demanded by enterprise applications and enables rapid batch processing while maintaining high throughput performance|
|Oracle’s Sun Blade 6000 provides massive I/O with up to 6.4 terabit-per-second I/O throughput, with blade independent I/O expansion capability||Industry leading I/O bandwidth for peak system performance, supports different types of I/O in single chassis to easily scale and meet various data requirements|
|16 DIMM slots, which support 256 GB of memory when populated with 16 GB DIMMs||Higher performance for memory intensive applications|
|Built-in, no-cost, low overhead virtualization with Oracle VM server for SPARC supporting up to 64 virtual machines and thousands of Oracle Solaris Zones on a single server||Provides an ideal mission-critical consolidation platform that speeds consolidation efforts, reduces virtualization overhead, increases system utilization and reduces data center space and energy requirements|
|Integrated on-chip cryptographic acceleration with support for 16 industry standard security ciphers||Secure computing at wire speed without performance penalties or additional costs|
|Oracle Solaris pre-installed with every server||The number one enterprise operating system for data centers, developers and service providers delivers the software scalability, manageability, virtualization, and RAS capabilities required for mission-critical deployments|
|Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center for comprehensive systems management||Dramatically improves the efficiency of IT operations with its integrated lifecycle management and built-in automation|
|Oracle Integrated Lights Out Management (ILOM)||Reduces operating and administrative costs|
Max Processors: One
Processor Speed: 2.85 GHz
Compute Threads: 64
|Built-In Security:||On-chip Encryption Instruction Accelerators with direct non-privileged support for 16 industry-standard cryptographic algorithms plus random number generation in each of the eight cores.|
|Memory:||Up to 256 GB|
|Reliability, Availability & Serviceability (RAS):||Hot-pluggable disk drives, redundant hot-swappable power supplies and fans in the Sun Blade 6000 chassis|
|Mass Storage:||Up to two 300 or 600 GB 10,000 RPM 2.5-inch SAS disks|
|Network & I/O Options:||Two 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet, one 10/100 Mbps Ethernet|
|Virtualization:||64 virtual systems with Oracle VM, thousands of Oracle Solaris Containers|
|Power/ Cooling:||Two power supply modules, six rear fan modules in the Sun Blade 6000 chassis|
|Physical Specifications:||Sun Blade 6000 chassis: 10 SPARC or x86 blades in 10 rack unit form factor|
|Operating System/ Software:||Oracle Solaris 11 11/11 or later, including Oracle VM for SPARC pre-installed|
provided Oracle Sun Servers are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by Oracle Sun
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.