Used NetApp FAS 8000 Storage
NETAPP FAS8000 is the newest cutting-edge system offered by Netapp, using Clustered Data OnTap (CDOT) to increase scalability, reliability, and usability. The new FAS 8000 family of systems offers higher versatility, easier deployment and flash-optimized performance.
The FAS 8000 family consists of the FAS8080EX, FAS8060, FAS8040, and FAS8020. Netapp used the FAS8000 to supersede 2 families from the previous generation: the larger enterprise-class FAS6200, and the smaller mid-range FAS3200 family. The FAS 8000 offers a solution for every business small to large that is inexpensive, and easy to deploy.
- NetApp FAS 8000 Storage systems are designed to deliver superior availability and proven performance to satisfy the most demanding workloads. The leading NetApp flash portfolio integrates with the FAS8000, letting you put flash where you need it most.
- Non-disruptive operations: CDOT ONTAP eliminates planned downtime for upgrades and system changes. Advanced risk detection lets you resolve issues before they affect availability.
Self-managing Virtual Storage Tier flash technologies drive more IOPS with lower latency and reduce the quantity of spinning disk needed for a given level of performance.
- FAS8000 systems with clustered Data ONTAP scale up to 24 nodes. You can cluster controllers of various sizes, ages, and performance characteristics, including NetApp V-Series systems, in front of third-party storage.
Since 1982, Spectra is a trusted global source for both buying and selling used and refurbished NetApp storage systems.
Spectra is a leading provider of Netapp Maintenance and post warranty support services for NetApp storage arrays. We maintain a complete inventory of parts, and in house engineers with years of experience repairing NetApp systems.
Please check our Netapp support page to learn more!
All NetApp FAS8000 storage is put through a rigorous refurbishment / reconditioning and testing process and are guaranteed to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered by Network Appliance
- Configured to exact User specifications
- Fully refurbished / reconditioned to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- Lab tested, 72 Hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group (I/F Cables, Power Cords, Manuals etc)
- Eligible for NetApp Agreement
- Provided with 90 Day warranty
If you can’t find the NetApp product you need, please contact us to determine current availability.
For quickest response, please click the buy/sell buttons on the right to complete our request form.