Juniper Networks SRX650 Router
Manufacturer: Juniper Networks
Part #: Juniper SRX650
Price: Contact Us
Warranty: 90 Days
Juniper Networks SRX650 Router
The Juniper 650 SRX Router provide a scalable, robust, next generation, enterprise class security and networking platform for regional sites and large branch locations.
The SRX650 cost effectively addresses the security and networking needs of medium to large branch sites with an integrated solution that delivers:
- Next Generation Firewall, IPSec VPN, Network Intrusion Prevention, best-in-class URL Filtering, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, and advanced Web 2.0 application identification for greater visibility, enforcement and control
- A broad set of WAN and LAN interfaces along with a rich set of advanced routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, RIP, IPv4, IPv6), MPLS, VPLS, Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPNs
- High density on-board and modular switching with PoE
- Business continuity and resiliency with high availability clusters, and redundant WAN
- Anytime service enablement, allowing services to be activated simply and easily when needed to address new security threats.
The SRX650 features four gigabit Ethernet ports and eight GPIM slots for multiple GPIM and XPIM combinations. GPIM slots provide support for T1, E1, DS3/E3, Ethernet ports; support for up to 52 Ethernet ports including SFP; 48 switch ports with optional PoE including 802.3at, PoE+, backwards compatible with 802.3af (or 52 non-PoE 10/100/1000 Copper ports), and 10GbE. The SRX650 utilizes content security accelerator hardware for faster IPS and ExpressAV services performance.
Built on Junos, with the same carrier-grade, consistent software and features that are deployed in the core, the SRX650 Series gateways simplify management and promote ease of use while lowering training costs.
Junos OS version tested
Junos OS 10.4.r1
Firewall performance (max)
IPS performance (NSS 4.2.1)
AES256+SHA-1 / 3DES+SHA-1 VPN performance
Maximum concurrent sessions
512 k (2 GB DRAM)
New sessions/second (sustained, TCP, 3-way)
Maximum security policies
Maximum users supported
Maximum available slots for IOCs
WAN / LAN fixed ports
4 x 10/100/1000BASE-T
CX111 3G/4G modem support
WAN / LAN PIMs
- 1 x DS3/E3
- Dual Port T1/E1
- Quad Port T1/E1
- 16 x 1 10/100/1000 copper (PoE optional)
- 24 x 1 10/100/1000 copper w / 4SFP ports (PoE optional)
- 2 x 10 GbE SFP+ / 10 GbE Base-T Copper
Junos OS 11.4
Dimensions and Power
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17.5 x 3.5 x 18.2 in (44.4 x 8.8 x 46.2 cm)
- Weight: Chassis: 24.9 lbs (11.3 kg) No interface modules 1 power supply
- Power supply (AC): 100–240 VAC, Single 250 W or Dual 250 W
- Maximum power draw: 247 W redundant, or 494 W non-redundant
- Average power consumption: 122 W
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
Since 1982, Spectra
is your global source for used and refurbished Juniper Routers and Switches!
provided Juniper Routers and Switches are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by Juniper
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.