Juniper Networks SRX550Router
Manufacturer: Juniper Networks
Part #: Juniper SRX550
Price: Contact Us
Warranty: 90 Days
Juniper Networks SRX550Router
The Juniper 550 SRX Router provide robust, highly flexible, next-generation enterprise class security and networking for today’s medium-to-large branch locations. The SRX550 also provides an ideal office-in-a-box solution for managed services or commercial businesses.
The SRX550 cost effectively addresses the security and routing needs of medium to large branch sites with an integrated solution that delivers:
- Next Generation Firewall, IPSec VPN, Network Intrusion Prevention, best-in-class URL Filtering, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, and advanced Web 2.0 application identification for greater visibility, enforcement and control
- Broad set of WAN and LAN interfaces along with a rich set of advanced routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, RIP, IPv4, IPv6), MPLS, VPLS, Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPNs
- High density on-board and modular switching with PoE
- Business continuity and resiliency with high availability clusters, and redundant WAN
- Anytime service enablement, allowing services to be activated simply and easily when needed to address new security threats.
The SRX550 supports a wide range of WAN connectivity options. The SRX550 has 10 gigabit Ethernet ports, six that are copper and four that are SFP. The SRX550 also has six GPIM/XPIM ports and two mini PIM ports for resilient switching and WAN options, including support for T1/E1, serial, ADSL2/2+, VDSL, G.ShDSL, DS3/E3, Gigabit Ethernet ports with support for up to 52 Ethernet ports including SFP, optional PoE and 10GbE. The SRX550 utilizes content security accelerator hardware for faster IPS and ExpressAV services performance.
Built on Junos, with the same carrier-grade, consistent software and features that are deployed in the core, the SRX550 Series gateways simplify management and promote ease of use while lowering training costs.
- Firewall and VPN
- UTM: IPS, antivirus, enhanced web-filtering, anti-spam
- Application visibility, tracking & enforcement
High Density Switching
- 10 x GE on board (6 Copper, 4 SFP)
- Modular switching with POE
- Wide range of WAN options: 3G/LTE, T1/E1/DS3/E3, xDSL, Nx1GE, 10 GE
- L2/L3 VPN, MPLS, VPLS, IPv6, v4
Business Continuity, Resiliency
- HA cluster (A/A or A/P)
- WAN backup and redundancy
- Control plane, data plane separation
- GPIM Online-Insertion-Removal
- Optional redundant power supplies (AC and DC)
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
Since 1982, Spectra
is your global source for used and refurbished Juniper Routers and Switches!
provided Juniper Routers and Switches are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by Juniper
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.