QFX 3600 SAN Ethernet switch
Manufacturer: Juniper Networks
Part #: Juniper QFX3600
Price: Contact Us
Warranty: 90 Days
QFX 3600 SAN Ethernet switch
The Juniper QFX3600 QFabric Switches is a high-performance, low-latency, feature-rich 40GbE/10GbE platform that delivers a fabric-ready edge solution for the Juniper Networks QFX3000-M and QFX3000-G QFabric Systems.
Featuring standards-based bridging, routing and Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) capabilities in a compact 1U form factor, the QFX3600 is also a versatile Layer 2 and Layer 3 standalone data center top-of-rack switch.
The first 40GbE top-of-rack switch in the Juniper Networks switching portfolio, the QFX3600 addresses a wide range of deployment scenarios—including traditional data centers, virtualized data centers, high-performance computing, network-attached storage, converged server I/O, and cloud computing.
Featuring 16 QSFP+ ports, the QFX3600 delivers feature-rich Layer 2 and Layer 3 connectivity to networked devices such as rack servers, blade servers, storage systems and other switches in highly demanding, high-performance data center environments. When deployed with other components of the QFabric product family, including the QFX3100 Director and the QFX3600-I QFabric Interconnect in a
QFX3000-M QFabric System, or QFX3008-I QFabric Interconnect in a QFX3000-G QFabric System, the QFX3600 provides a fabric-ready QFabric Node edge solution that contributes to a high-performance, low-latency, single-tier data center fabric.
For added configuration flexibility when operating in standalone switch mode, all QFX3600 ports can be used as 4x10GbE ports using QSFP+ to SFP+ direct attach copper (DAC) or QSFP+ to SFP+ fiber splitter cables and optics. When operating as a QFabric Node, the QFX3600 becomes a 10GbE or 40GbE edge device.
For converged server edge access environments, the QFX3600 is also a standards-based FCoE transit switch, protecting investments in existing data center aggregation and Fibre Channel storage area network (SAN) infrastructures.
(W x H x D) 17 x 1.74 x 19.4 in (43.2 x 4.4 x 49.3 cm); 1U
- 16 40 Gbps QSFP+ ports
- 10GbE ports: Maximum 64 10GbE ports using QSFP+ to SFP+ direct attach copper (DAC) or QSFP+ to SFP+ fiber splitter cables and optics
SFP Port Densities
- 16 QSFP+ ports
- Up to 64 10GbE ports using QSFP+ to SFP+ direct attach copper (DAC) or QSFP+ to SFP+ fiber splitter cables and optics
Redundant power supplies; redundant fan trays
- Power feed (voltage): 100 to 240 V AC (single phase) and 50/60 Hz or -40 to -72 V DC
- Power consumption (maximum): 345 watts
- Power consumption (nominal): 255
- `LAG port
- Mirror to local and remote destinations (L2 over VLAN)
QoS Queues / Port
12 per (8 unicast; 4 multicast)
120,000 – 1,536,000
IPv4 Unicast Routes
Number of VLANs
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
Since 1982, Spectra
is your global source for used and refurbished Juniper Routers and Switches!
provided Juniper Routers and Switches are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by Juniper
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.