QFX 3500 SAN Ethernet switch
Manufacturer: Juniper Networks
Part #: Juniper QFX3500
Price: Contact Us
Warranty: 90 Days
QFX 3500 SAN Ethernet switch
The Juniper QFX3500 QFabric Switches delivers a high-performance, low-latency, feature rich L2 and L3 switch solution for supporting a wide range of deployment scenarios including traditional and virtualized data centers, high-performance computing, network-attached storage, converged server I/O, and cloud computing. A versatile, compact, high-density 10GbE platform that runs the same Junos OS as other Juniper switches, routers and security platforms, the QFX3500 data center switch also delivers a fabric-ready edge solution for the Juniper Networks QFabric System.
The QFX3500 data center switch offers 63 dual-mode small form-factor pluggable transceiver (SFP+/SFP) ports and four quad small form-factor pluggable plus (QSFP+) ports in a 1 U form factor, delivering feature-rich L2 and L3 connectivity to networked devices such as rack servers, blade servers, storage systems and other switches in highly demanding, high-performance data center environments. For converged server edge access environments, the QFX3500 switch is also a standards-based Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) transit switch and FCoE to Fibre Channel (FCoE-FC) gateway, protecting customer investments in existing data center aggregation and Fibre Channel storage area network (SAN) infrastructures.
When deployed with other components of the Juniper Networks QFabric System, the QFX3500 data center switch, which is manageable by Junos Space, delivers a fabric-ready QFabric Node edge solution that contributes to a high-performance, low latency fabric, unleashing the power of the exponential data center for users migrating from traditional multitier networks.
(W x H x D) 17.25 x 1.75 x 28 in (43.82 x 4.45 x 71.12 cm); 1RU
960 Mpps switching capacity
- 63 10GbE ports: 36 dual-mode 10GbE/1GbE ports; 12 dual-mode 10GbE or 2/4/8 Gbps FC ports; 15 QFSP-to-SFP+ 10GbE ports
- 4 40 Gbps QSFP+ ports (future)
SFP Port Densities
- 48 dual-mode optical/copper SFP+ ports:
- 36 ports can be used in optical 1GbE or 10GbE mode
- 18 ports can be used in copper GbE mode
- 12 ports can be used in 2/4/8 Gbps FC or 10GbE mode
- Four QSFP+ ports:
- 15 ports of 10GbE (QFSP-to-SFP+ DAC cable)
- 4 ports of 40 Gbps port (future)
Dual hot-swappable AC or DC power supplies for 1+1 redundancy; dual hot-swappable fan trays
- 650 watts at 110-240 V AC
- -36 V to -72 V DC
- LAG port
- Mirror to local and remote destinations (L2 over VLAN)
QoS Queues / Port
12 (8 unicast; 4 multicast)
IPv4 Unicast Routes
12,000 prefixes and 8,000 host routes
Number of VLANs
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
Since 1982, Spectra
is your global source for used and refurbished Juniper Routers and Switches!
provided Juniper Routers and Switches are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by Juniper
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.