IBM Power 755 Servers
The IBM Power 755 node is designed for organizations that require a
scalable system with parallel processing performance and dense packaging. Ideal workloads for the Power 755 include high-performance-computing (HPC) applications such as:
- weather and climate modeling
- computational Chemistry
- Petroleum reservoir modeling
- Any that require highly intense computations where a workload aligned with parallel
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered by IBM
- Configured to exact User specifications
- Fully refurbished / reconditioned to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- Lab tested, 72 Hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group (I/F Cables, Power Cords, Manuals etc)
- Eligible for IBM Maintenance Agreement
- Provided with 90 Day warranty
The Power 755 server is a 3.3 GHz 32-core system based on the IBM POWER7 processor. A single Power 755 system provides four
64-bit, 8-core POWER7 processor modules with 4 MB of L3 cache per core and 256 KB
of L2 cache per core. Each POWER7 processor module is packaged on its own processor
card. The processor card has eight DDR3 DIMM slots, the Power 755 system has a total of 32-DIMM slots offering a maximum of 256 GB memory (when all 32 DIMM slots are filled with 8 GB DIMMs.)
Up to 64 Power 755 nodes (each with 32 POWER7 cores) can be clustered
using 12 InfiniBand adapters. This provides an HPC resource of up to
2,048 POWER7 cores.
Since 1982, Spectra is your global source for used, new and refurbished IBM, specializing in IBM POWER servers.
All Spectra IBM servers and storage are put through a rigorous refurbishment / reconditioning and testing process and guaranteed:
Select from the list on the left, the specific IBM model you require.
If you can’t find the IBM equipment you need, please call us at (714) 970-7000 to determine current availability. For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form on the right.