Used IBM Storwize V3700 Storage Array
Part #: IBM Storwize V3700
Price: Contact Us
Warranty: 90 Days
Need Maintenance & Support On This Equipment?
We offer a full range of maintenance and support on IBM storage systems. Find out more about our maintenance services.
Used IBM Storwize V3700 Storage Array
- The used IBM Storwize V3700 Storage Array can easily manage and deploy this system using the embedded graphical user interface based on the IBM® Storwize® interface design
- Experience rapid, flexible provisioning and simple configuration changes with internal virtualization and thin provisioning
- Have continuous access to data with integrated nondisruptive migration
- Protect data with sophisticated remote mirroring and integrated IBM FlashCopy® technology
- Optimize costs for mixed workloads, with up to three times performance improvement with only five percent flash storage capacity using IBM System Storage® Easy Tier®1
- Benefit from advanced functionality and reliability usually only found in more expensive systems
- Scale up to 120 2.5-inch disk drives or 60 3.5-inch disk drives with four expansion units
- Provide host attachment through 6 Gb SAS and 1 Gb iSCSI ports (standard)
- Help reduce power consumption with energy-saving features
Organizations of all sizes have the opportunity to use today’s massive volumes of data to transform the way they do business. But storing this valuable data can be expensive at a time when controlling costs remains a priority. IT organizations have limited resources but need to stay responsive to dynamic environments and act quickly to consolidate, simplify and optimize their IT infrastructures. The IBM Storwize family is designed to deliver what they need from their storage systems, but more efficiently than ever before. Offered in a wide range of storage systems, the Storwize family delivers sophisticated capabilities that are proven, efficient and dependable.
IBM Storwize V3700, the entry-level system of the Storwize family, delivers efficient, entry-level configurations specifically designed to meet the needs of small and midsize businesses. Designed to provide organizations with the ability to consolidate and share data at an affordable price, used IBM Storwize V3700 offers advanced software capabilities usually found in more expensive systems.
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
Since 1982, Spectra is your global source for used and refurbished IBM storage systems!
|Host interface||1 Gbps iSCSI and 6 Gbps SAS (optional 8 Gb Fibre Channel, 10 Gbps iSCSI/Fibre Channel over Ethernet host ports, 6 Gbps SAS 4-port host interface card)|
|User interface||Storwize V3700 graphical user interface|
|Single/dual controller||Dual controller|
|Cache per controller||4 GB upgradable to 8 GB|
|Drive type||Dual-port, hot-swappable 6 Gb SAS disk drives|
|Supported drives||Small form-factor (SFF) 2.5-inch disk drives:
Large form-factor (LFF) 3.5-inch disk drives:
|Maximum drives supported||
|RAID levels||RAID 0, 1, 5, 6 and 10|
|Fans and power supplies||Fully redundant, hot-swappable|
|Rack support||Standard 19-inch rack-mount enclosure|
|Management software||Storwize V3700 machine code|
|Advanced functions included with each system||Internal virtualization, thin provisioning, one-way data migration and FlashCopy (up to 64 targets)|
|Optional licensed functions||FlashCopy upgrade (up to 2,040 targets), Easy Tier, Remote Mirror and turbo performance|
|Size||Storwize V3700 LFF control enclosure:
Storwize V3700 SFF control enclosure:
|Operating environment||Air temperature:
|Heat dissipation (BTU per hour)||LFF control enclosure: 1,222
SFF control enclosure: 1,383
All Spectra provided IBM Storage products are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by IBM
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.