Used HP DL560 G10 Server
Part #: DL560 G10
Price: Contact Us
Warranty: 90 Days
Used HP DL560 G10 Server
Looking for a dense but highly scalable server for your data center application and virtualization needs? HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 server is a high-density, 4P server with high-performance, scalability, and reliability, in a 2U chassis. Supporting the Intel Xeon Scalable processors, the HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 server offers greater processing power, up to 3TB of memory, and I/O of up to eight PCIe 3.0 slots. In addition, automated management with HPE OneView and HPE Integrated Lights Out 5 (iLO 5). The HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 server is the ideal server for business-critical workloads, virtualization, server consolidation, database & business processing.
- HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 server provides 4P computing in a dense 2U form factor and supports up to 4x Intel Xeon Platinum (8100 series) and Gold (6100 and 5100 series) processors.
- Up to 48 DIMM slots, which support up to 6 TB
- FlexibleLOM adapters offers range of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 25GbE).
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
|Processor family||Intel® Xeon® Scalable 8100 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 6100 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 5100 series|
|Cores available||Up to 28|
|Memory slots||48 DIMM slots maximum|
|Memory type||HPE DDR4 SmartMemory|
|Expansion slots||8 maximum, for detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs|
|Network controller||Optional FlexibleLOM|
|Storage controller||HPE Smart Array S100i or HPE Smart Array P408i-a SR Gen10 Controller or HPE Smart Array P816i-a SR|
Gen10 Controller, depending on model
|Infrastructure management||HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download)|
HPE iLO Advanced, HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition and HPE OneView Advanced (optional
Spectra Line Item ID: 4605
provided HP Server products are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by HP
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.