Used HP RX2800 i2 Server
Part #: HP rx2800 i2
Price: Contact Us
Warranty: 90 Days
Used HP RX2800 i2 Server
You are under constant pressure to deliver more with less, even in the face of declining budgets and spending constraints – while your IT department requires higher performing systems for their more demanding workloads. You need an affordable UNIX server that you can install quickly and justify easily. The used HP RX2800 i2 Integrity Server is the economical and easy way to boost performance in your mission-critical data center or remote office, compared to the previous 2U Integrity servers.
With compact scaling you can run entry-class UNIX workloads with outstanding performance and scalability. Out-of-the-box savings lowers your TCO with performance, floor space and energy efficiencies.
State-of-the-art management tools help you simplify administration, ease serviceability, enable remote management, and improve overall IT staff productivity—and the 2U rx2800 i2 Server integrates seamlessly into existing rack infrastructures.
- Intel Itanium 9300 series processors
- DDR3 memory
- Integrated Lights-Out3 (iLO3)
- Greater capacity
- Expanded scalability
- NEBS Level 3 Certification
Compact scaling – run entry-class UNIX workloads with outstanding performance and scalability
- The HP Integrity rx2800 i2 Server gives you up to 9x performance boost compared to legacy Integrity Servers in a 2U footprint, with 2x more CPU performance, quad-core Intel® Itanium® 9300 processors, 3x more memory, and 2x I/O slots, plus 2x GbE NICs.
- The HP Integrity rx2800 i2 Server offers twice the flexibility you need to accommodate diverse and future requirements with dual-core or quad-core processors, up to 384 GB memory, and up to 4.8 TB storage, and 6 PCIe I/O slots.
- The HP Integrity rx2800 i2 Server offers always-on resiliency with built-in continuity, resiliency, and availability features running HP-UX 11i v3 keeps your business running without interruption.
- The HP Integrity rx2800 is Server is NEBS Level 3 certified with optional –48 Vdc power supplies that enable equipment operability in network facility environments.
Out-of-the-box cost savings with lower TCOs and greater energy efficiency.
- With the used HP RX2800 i2 Server you reduce your solution acquisition costs: hardware, OS, and support by up to 58% less cost vs. rx6600 (8c to 8c) and 28% less cost vs. rx2660 (4c to 4c). Reduce OS licensing fees using HP-UX with up to 50% lower price per core than earlier Integrity Servers.
- Reduce power consumption with the first UNIX rackmount server to earn ENERGY STAR® compliance. Thermal Logic Technologies on the rx2800 i2 server also provide intelligent power and cooling, and the fully N+N redundant high-efficiency power supplies support power metering and capping.
- The HP Integrity rx2800 i2 Server saves data center costs by reducing your floor space that allows 20 servers per 42U rack instead of 5 servers, compared to similarly performing rx6600. Save $62.50 per square foot (for typical IT installation per IDC).
- With the rx2800 i2 Server you can avoid switching costs with familiar, easy to deploy form factor that fast tracks your upgrade process. The 2U form factor is well-suited for a variety of deployments and applications. Reduce need to switch platforms or disrupt IT work processes.
Operational excellence – increase productivity with state-of-the-art management tools
- The HP Integrity 2800 i2 Server with HP Insight Control featuring iLO 3 enables administrators to proactively manage HP Integrity server health, deploy servers quickly, reduce power consumption and control Integrity servers remotely from outside the data center.
- Easy-to read front panel saves administrators time, and eases serviceability. The new HP System Insight display is a slide-out system diagnostics display that makes it easy to find troubleshooting information at the front of the server.
- The HP Integrity 2800 i2 Server Converged Infrastructure approach is delivered through a common architectural framework, based on a standard set of components and management tools.
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
Since 1982, Spectra
is your global source for used and refurbished HP Server systems!
|Processor family||Intel® Itanium ® 9300 series|
|Number of processors||2 or 1|
|Processor core available||4 or 2|
10 MB L3
|Processor speed||1.73 GHz|
|Graphic card||PCIe 2D graphics card|
|Form factor (fully configured)||2U|
|Memory, maximum||384 GB|
|Expansion slots||Max support of 6 IO slots with two 3-slot PCIe riser cards. Choice of two riser cards: 3-slot PCIe riser card (one full-length/half-height x8 speed/x16 connector slot, and two half-length/full-height x4 speed/x8 connector slots), and 2-slot PCIe riser card (one full-length/full-height x8 speed/x16 connector slot, and one half-length/full-height x8 speed/x16 connector slot). Minimum of one riser card, max. of two.|
(8) SFF SAS and/or
|Power supply type||Hot plug redundant power supply|
Spectra Line Item ID: 5457
provided HP Server products are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by HP
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.