Used HP EVA P6350 StorageWorks Array
Part #: EVA P6350
Price: Contact Us
Warranty: 90 Days
Need Maintenance & Support On This Equipment?
We offer a full range of maintenance and support on HP storage systems. Find out more about our maintenance services.
Used HP EVA P6350 StorageWorks Array
|EVA P6350 QK746B|
|EVA P6350 QK740B|
|EVA P6350 QK750B|
|EVA P6350 QK744B|
|EVA P6350 QK748B|
Used HP EVA P6350 QK740B Disk Array is an easy to use, capacity enhanced storage system with built-in virtualization letting you to consolidate storage and simplify your IT. The EVA P6350 offers high performance, high availability, and robust data protection. Combined with your favorite database, email, ERP or other applications, the used HP EVA P6350 provides an integrated end-to-end solution that helps drive your business. See improved storage density with built-in Thin Provisioning and a smaller footprint in your data center with 2.5-inch SAS disk drives. The used HP EVA P6350 offers multi-protocol support to your SAN with 8Gb/s Fibre Channel, 1Gb/s iSCSI, and 10Gb/s iSCSI/FCoE options. It provides a better business value by eliminating stranded capacity and maximizing performance. EVA P6350 uses all the disks to send and retrieve data and can dynamically expand virtual disks as data grows.
- New EVA P6350 and P6550 models, twice the cache of previous models, 8GB and 16GB respectively, with new longer life cache batteries, new faster ABM module
- New XCS 11000000 firmware and P6350 Command View 10.1, which supports the new EVA models, new 3TB disk, and increases the storage addressability of the EVA P6350
- Support for new 3TB 7.2K LFF MDL-SAS drive, which with new XCS firmware and larger controller cache, raises the maximum storage of the EVA P6350 and EVA P6550 up to 360TB and 720TB respectively
Easy to Use and Economical to Own
- The HP EVA P6350 is the recognized leader when it comes to array management. Because the EVA P6350 has built-in virtualization, it is easy to provision storage, add storage, and protect data.
- The EVA P6350 has a modular design making it easy to select an affordable entry configuration while easily expanding later and scaling up to 480TB
- With new small form factor (SFF) disk drives, the EVA P6350 requires less energy to store the same amount of data compared to the previous generation array
Highly Effective Virtual Storage in Rapidly Changing Environments
- HP EVA P6350 family offers a complementary adaptable storage solution. Configuring the EVA P6350 from VMware Vcenter makes for easy provisioning
- The EVA P6350 offers flexible SAN connectivity options with built-in 8Gb/s Fibre Channel ports, 1Gb/s iSCSI ports, or 10Gb/s iSCSI/FCoE ports.
- The EVA P6350 is broadly used across many industries with a variety of applications and with robust OS compatibility
- With new Thin Provisioning software, gain efficiencies in capacity utilization, saving disk space compared to traditional provisioning
- As the lifecycle for data changes, use the EVA P6350 dynamic LUN migration feature to easily move data to less expensive storage, all with no interruption to the application
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
Since 1982, Spectra is your global source for used and refurbished HP Storage systems!
|Capacity||720TB Maximum, depending on model|
|Drive description||(450) SFF SAS or|
|(240) LFF SAS Maximum, depending on model|
|Up to (10) M6612 or M6625 are supported with the P6300 EVA|
|up to (20) M6612 or up to (18) M6625 are supported with the P6500 EVA|
|Maximum drives per enclosure||(25) Maximum for M6625; (12) Maximum for M6612|
|Host interface||8 Gb/sec Fibre Channel (8) Ports or|
|1 Gb/sec iSCSI (8) Ports or|
|10 GbE (4) Ports|
|Maximum, depending on model|
|Storage controller||(2) HSV340 or HSV360; Depending on model|
|Availability features||Dual redundant active/active controllers, hot pluggable power supplies, fans, cache batteries, I/O modules, environmental monitoring units, disks, power distribution units|
|Servers supported||HP servers (HP-UX, ProLiant, AlphaServers)|
|Cache||16GB Maximum, depending on model|
|Compatible operating systems||HP-UX|
|Windows Server 2003|
|Windows Server 2008|
|Apple Mac OS X|
All Spectra provided HP Storage products are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by HP
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.