HP StoreOnce 4420 Backup System
Part #: HP 4420 BB856A
Price: Contact Us
Warranty: 90 Days
Need Maintenance & Support On This Equipment?
We offer a full range of maintenance and support on HP storage systems. Find out more about our maintenance services.
HP StoreOnce 4420 Backup System
HP 4420 BB856A StoreOnce Backup System reduce the amount of backup data you need to store by up to 95%, with our scale-out architecture you can pay as you grow to retain up to 10 petabytes of data in a single pool. They provide automated backup and DR operations with all the features you’d expect from dedicated disk backup, and some you can only get from HP. HP StoreOnce Catalyst delivers industry leading backup speeds of up to 100 TB/hr to meet shrinking backup windows, plus Federated Deduplication across the enterprise. Based on HP’s single deduplication technology, StoreOnce, managing the movement of data between remote offices and enterprise data centers has never been easier. Seamlessly integrating with your current backup applications, StoreOnce Backup systems provide flexible integration for both SAN and virtualized environments. With the HP StoreOnce B6200, Autonomic restart means a more resilient solution at a price/performance point that is up to 75% better than the leading competitor.
- A single architecture for Federated Deduplication from SMB to Enterprise, StoreOnce Catalyst across the portfolio. Delivering a complete range of superior price/performance points from 1 to 100TB/hr
- A new generation of StoreOnce Backup systems for regional data centers and remote offices, complementing the HP StoreOnce B6200, and offering HP StoreOnce Catalyst across the enterprise
- More native performance at the same price Up to 2x faster native performance at prices up to 25% less. StoreOnce Catalyst performance up to 3x faster with new StoreOnce models
- HP StoreOnce Backup systems consistently deliver restore performance 80% of ingest performance
- New B6200 management capabilities for Enterprise and Service Providers to simplify management of complex environments and support more plug-ins to existing management frameworks
- Simplicity of management with a single pane of glass to manage all data movement between HP StoreOnce appliances in remote offices and enterprise data centers
Backup Within Your Window with our Industry Leading Backup Performance
- A broad range of superior price/performance points to meet backup windows across the enterprise
- Up to 100 TB/hour backup speeds at the high-end, on StoreOnce B6200 with StoreOnce Catalyst. Plus price/performance points down to the entry-level StoreOnce 2620 with StoreOnce Catalyst of 1 TB/hour
- Up to 40 TB/hour native backup speeds when used as a VTL target
- Up to 40 TB/hour industry leading restore speeds on StoreOnce B6200. StoreOnce Backup restores at a minimum of 80% native ingest
Industry-leading, Scale-out Architecture with Greater Resilience
- Scale-out architecture allows you to pay as you grow. Choose capacity points that start small and allow you to add in shelves or nodes as you need it
- With a range of native capacity points to suit enterprise wide requirements: from large-scale 768 TB raw (512 TB useable) in the data center, to 96 TB raw (76 TB useable) for mid-size regional offices, and down to 4 TB (2.5 TB useable) for small remote offices
- Add capacity and performance online with no need for additional planned downtime
- Autonomic Failover — HP StoreOnce B6200 uniquely delivers industry-leading availability with no single point of failure. If a node fails, its companion node picks up the load and the backup continues without any operator involvement
- HP StoreOnce Backup systems offer RAID 6 or RAID 5 disk failover protection
Federated Deduplication Across the Enterprise with a Single Deduplication Technology – StoreOnce
- Same dedupe algorithm, no rehydration of data moving between different StoreOnce platforms with StoreOnce Catalyst
- Tailor the solution to your customer’s data protection strategy, not the backup vendor’s product limitations
- Consolidate two management tools into one, allowing the backup application to manage the backup, deduplication and replication
- Federated Deduplication is available across all new HP StoreOnce Backup systems using StoreOnce Catalyst, and with HP Data Protector 7, Symantec NetBackup 7.x and Symantec Backup Exec 2012 software through OST
- Deduplicate anywhere — at the application source or at the backup server or at the target appliance
Automated, Efficient Backup and Disaster Recovery Operations with StoreOnce Catalyst
- Manage backup and Disaster Recovery operations from a single pane of glass with StoreOnce Catalyst
- Implement Disaster Recovery plans that were not feasible due to lack of multi-site capabilities, cost of bandwidth and time
- One-to-many Disaster Recovery moves data simultaneously from one site to many sites
- Cascaded Disaster Recovery moves data sequentially from one site to any number of other sites
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
Since 1982, Spectra is your global source for used and refurbished HP Storage systems!
|Drive description||(384) LFF SAS
Max depending on model
|Drive type||2 TB 3G 7.2K LFF Dual-port MDL SAS
1 TB 3G 7.2K LFF Dual-port MDL SAS
Supported, depending on model
|Host interface||10 GbE (16) Ports per controller and
8 Gb Fibre Channel (16) Ports per controller and
1Gb Ethernet (16) Ports per controller
Depending on model
|Transfer rate||100 TB/hr; Maximum, depending on model|
|Deduplication||HP StoreOnce deduplication|
|Number of virtual tape libraries and NAS targets||(384) Maximum, depending on model|
|Tape cartridges emulated (maximum)||(6294156) Maximum, depending on model|
|Number of source appliances, maximum||(384) per target device|
|Tape device emulated||HP LTO-2/LTO-3/LTO-4/LTO 5 Ultrium Tape Drives in MSL2024 Tape Library, MSL4048 Tape Library, HP D2D generic library with HP D2D generic tape library|
|Target for backup applications||StoreOnce Catalyst, Virtual Tape Library and NAS (CIFS/NFS)|
|Storage expansion options||StoreOnce upgrade kits depending on model|
|RAID support||RAID 6 or RAID 5, depending on model M|
|Replication support||Low bandwidth replication|
All Spectra provided HP Storage products are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by HP
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.