HP StoreOnce Backup Deduplication Systems
HP StoreOnce Backup systems reduce the amount of backup data you need to store by up to 95%, so with our scale-out architecture you can pay-as-you-grow to retain up to 10 petabytes of data in a single pool. They provide automated backup and DR operations with all the features you’d expect from dedicated disk backup.
HP StoreOnce Catalyst delivers industry-leading backup speeds of up to 100 TB/hour to meet shrinking backup windows, plus Federated Deduplication across the enterprise so you can dedupe data anywhere to suit your configuration. Based on HP’s single deduplication technology, StoreOnce, managing the movement of data between remote offices and enterprise data centers has never been easier.
With the only federated deduplication solution available today, HP StoreOnce Backup with StoreOnce Catalyst overcomes the gaps, inefficiencies and costs associated with fragmented, first-generation deduplication technologies and delivers industry leading backup speeds.
- Fast—Meet shrinking backup windows and challenging RTO/RPO commitments
- Flexible—Dedupe and replicate backup from anywhere to anywhere
- Federated—Single deduplication engine deployed where you want with no need for data rehydration
Would you like to buy or sell new, used or refurbished HP StoreOnce Storage?
Since 1982, Spectra is your global source for used, new and refurbished Hewlett Packard Servers and Storage specializing in HP storage. We also provide 3rd party maintenance and support services.
All Spectra HP StoreOnce Storage products are put through a rigorous refurbishment / reconditioning and testing process and guaranteed:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered by HP
- Configured to exact User specifications
- Fully refurbished / reconditioned to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- Lab tested, 72 Hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group (I/F Cables, Power Cords, Manuals etc)
- Eligible for HP Maintenance Agreement
- Provided with 90 Day warranty
Select from the menu on the left, the specific HP products you require.
If you can’t find the Hewlett Packard equipment you need, please call us at (714) 970-7000 to determine current availability. For quickest response, please click the buy/sell buttons on the right to complete our request form.