Dell EMC Unity 550F All-Flash Storage
MFR: Dell EMC
Model: Unity 550F
Why is there No Price?
Warranty: Up to 3 Years
Need Maintenance & Support On This Equipment?
We offer a full range of maintenance and support on Dell EMC Unity storage systems. Find out more about our maintenance services.
Unity 550F All-Flash Storage Array
Dell EMC’s Unity product lineup offers a great combination of simplicity and value, enabling your organization to speed deployment, streamline management and seamlessly tier unified storage workload to the cloud.
The Dell EMC Unity 550F all-flash storage brings high performance and low latency to a broad range of SAN and NAS use cases. These storage arrays are great for mixed workloads, storage consolidation, server virtualization, and more. The Unity 550F includes standard support for file and block, point-in-time snapshots, as well as local and remote data replication. It also features built-in encryption.
Benefit from point-in-time snapshots, local and remote data replication, built-in encryption, and deep integration with VMware, Microsoft, and OpenStack. Automated tiering and flash caching place data on the appropriate tier of storage for the highest system performance at the lowest storage cost.
- Offers block, file, and VMware VVols support in a single array
- Deep integration with VMware, Microsoft, and OpenStack ecosystems
- All-flash storage with 7.7 TB to 8.0 PB max raw capacity
- Inline data reduction and 15.38 TB flash drives
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
Since 1982, Spectra is your global source for used and refurbished EMC storage systems!
|Min/Max Drive Count:||6/500|
|CPU:||2 x Intel® Xeon® E5-2660v4 14-Core 2.0 GHz|
|Max Raw Capacity:||8.0 PB|
|Memory Per Array:||256 GB|
SMB 3.0 (CIFS)
All Spectra provided EMC storage products are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by EMC
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & PayPal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.