Brocade NetIron CES 2024
Part #: Brocade NI-CES-2024
Price: Contact Us
Warranty: 90 Days
Brocade NetIron CES 2024
Brocade CES-2024 Switch includes 24 RJ45 ports of 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet with four combination RJ45/SFP Gigabit Ethernet, four fixed ports of 10 GbE SFP+, 500 W AC power supply (RPS9), and base software. Needs XNI-CE-2000-FAN
The Brocade NetIron CES 2000 Series of switches provides IP routing and advanced Carrier Ethernet capabilities in a compact form factor. These 10 GbE-capable 1U switches offer deep buffers and are ideal for Carrier Ethernet service delivery at the network edge. By enabling rapid deployment of leading-edge services, the NetIron CES 2000 Series helps organizations increase their profitability and efficiency.
Network planners today must increasingly extend the range of their service offerings to the edge of carrier networks. However, extending intelligence and high-touch processing capabilities to the network edge requires the ability to flexibly define and easily manage services in an efficient manner. As a result, Quality of Service (QoS), resiliency, and security are critical factors in the deployment of these Ethernet-based services.
The availability of space often determines the feasibility of deploying new equipment and services—whether at a central office or a remote site—within service provider, campus, or data center environments. To meet these challenges, the Brocade NetIron CES 2000 Series is purpose-built to provide flexible, resilient, secure, and advanced Ethernet and MPLS-based services in a compact form factor.
The NetIron CES 2000 Series is a family of compact 1U, multiservice edge/aggregation switches that combine powerful capabilities with high performance and availability. The NetIron CES 2000 Series is available in 24- and 48-port 1 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) copper and Hybrid Fiber (HF) configurations with four or two optional 10 GbE uplink ports. The switches provide a broad set of advanced Layer 2, IPv4, and MPLS capabilities in the same device. As a result, they support a diverse set of applications in metro edge, service provider, mobile backhaul wholesale, data center, and large enterprise networks.
Advanced Carrier-grade Ethernet services
- Up to 128,000 MAC addresses
- 4000 VLANs/S-VLANs/B-VLANs
- Ability to reuse VLAN-ID on each port using the Brocade Ethernet Service Instance (ESI) framework
- IEEE 802.1ad Provider Bridges
- IEEE 802.1ah Provider Backbone Bridges
- IEEE 802.1ag Connectivity Fault Management
- Comprehensive set of Layer 2 control protocols: Brocade MRP/MRP-II, VSRP, RSTP, MSTP, ITU-T G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection (ERP Version 1 and 2), and Multi-Chassis Trunking (Active/Active mode or Active/Standby mode for Active/Passive access for client ports)
- E-LINE (EPL and EVPL), E-LAN, and E-TREE support
- Protocol tunneling of customer BPDUs
- ITU Y.1731 OAM functions and mechanisms for Ethernet-based networks
- MEF 9, MEF 14, and MEF 21 certification
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
Since 1982, Spectra
is your global source for used and refurbished Brocade switches!
provided Brocade Switches are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by Brocade
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.