Brocade FastIron SX 1600 Campus Aggregation Switch
Part #: Brocade BR-FI-SX-1600
Price: Contact Us
Warranty: 90 Days
Brocade FastIron SX 1600 Campus Aggregation Switch
The Brocade FI-SX-1600 Aggregation Switch delivers industry-leading price/performance value in a campus aggregation and core solution. These powerful switches provide a scalable, secure, low-latency, and fault-tolerant IP services infrastructure for 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) enterprise deployments. Organizations can leverage a high-performance, non-blocking architecture and an end-to-end high-availability design with redundant management modules, fans, load-sharing switch fabrics, and power supplies.
Organizations strive to remain competitive and demand network infrastructures that are resilient, secure, and able to do more with less. The Brocade FastIron SX Series of Layer 2/Layer 3 switches provides a superior scalable foundation for increased operational efficiency and faster response to business opportunities today and tomorrow.
The FastIron SX Series extends control from the network edge to the core with intelligent network services, including superior Quality of Service (QoS), predictable performance, advanced security, comprehensive management, and integrated resiliency. Additionally, the FastIron SX Series offers compatibility in a common operating system, and a shared interface and power supply modules reduce the cost of ownership by minimizing operational expenses and improving Return on Investment (ROI).
The FastIron SX Series has an extensive feature set, making it well suited for real-time collaborative applications, IP telephony, IP video, e-learning, Wireless LANs (WLANs), and raising the organization’s productivity. The FastIron SX Series delivers wire-speed performance and ultra-low latency, which are ideal for converged network applications such as VoIP and video conferencing. These platforms present the industry’s most scalable and resilient PoE design, with a robust feature set to secure and simplify the deployment of an edge-to-core converged network. In addition, the FastIron SX Series supports high-density 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) for enterprise backbone deployments.
he FastIron SX Series of switches is optimized for flexibility with upgradability for PoE/PoE+, redundant management, switch fabric and power, and 10 GbE. Available in two chassis models, the scalable FastIron SX Series helps enterprises and service providers reduce costs and gain the operational benefits of a common operating system, a shared interface, and common power supply modules.
FastIron SX 1600
- Sixteen interface slots
- Up to 128 10 GbE ports
- Up to 384 FE/GbE SFP ports
- Up to 384 Class 3 PoE or PoE+ (802.3at-compliant) ports
- Up to N+3 system power redundancy
- Up to N+3 PoE power redundancy
- Management redundancy
- Switch fabric redundancy
- Brocade Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty
Additional highlights include:
- Industry-leading price/performance value for campus aggregation and core switching, providing a scalable, secure, low-latency, and fault-tolerant infrastructure for 1 GbE and 10 GbE enterprise deployments
- High-performance architecture with up to 128 10 GbE and 384 1 GbE ports in a single chassis supporting IPv4/IPv6-capable Layer2/3 switching and routing
- High-availability design with Multi-Chassis Trunking (MCT), redundant and hot-pluggable management modules (with hitless failover), switch fabrics, power supplies, fans, stateful OSPF redundancy, graceful BGP and OSFP restarts, and hitless In-Service Software Upgrades (ISSU)
- Embedded sFlow per port to support scalable hardware-based traffic monitoring across all ports without compromising performance
- One year of free Brocade Technical Support and the Brocade Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
Since 1982, Spectra
is your global source for used and refurbished Brocade switches!
|Feature||FastIron SX 1600|
|Backplane Switching Capacity||1080 Gbps|
|Data Switching Capacity||848 Gbps|
|Packet Forwarding Capacity||636 Gbps|
|Switch Fabric Redundancy1||1+1|
|Management Processor||667 MHz|
|Memory Options||512 MB|
|Maximum Port Density per Unit|
|1000BaseT, 10/100/1000 Mbps (RJ-45)2||384|
|IEEE 802.3af Class 3 10/100/1000 Mbps||384|
|IEEE 802.3af Class 3 10/100/1000 Mbps with N+1 PoE Power Redundancy3||384|
|IEEE 802.3at 10/100/1000 Mbps||324|
|IEEE 802.3at 10/100/1000 Mbps with N+1 PoE Power Redundancy||244|
|1000BaseX Ports (SFP)||384|
|10GBaseX Ports (SFP+)||128|
|10GBaseX Ports (XFP)||36|
|Power Supply Redundancy|
|Power Supply Options||AC/DC|
provided Brocade Switches are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by Brocade
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.