VDX6730-60: 60 port SFP+ SAN Switch
Part #: Brocade BR-VDX6730-60
Price: Contact Us
Warranty: 90 Days
VDX6730-60: 60 port SFP+ SAN Switch
The Brocade VDX6730-60 SAN Switch is a 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) fixed configuration switch with LAN and native Fibre Channel ports. It supports multiple connectivity options, Ethernet storage connectivity for Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), iSCSI, NAS, and bridges to Fibre Channel Storage Area Networks (SANs).
The Brocade VDX 6730 with Brocade VCS Fabric technology is an ideal platform for Top-of-Rack (ToR) fabric deployments requiring native Fibre Channel connectivity.
The VDX 6730 connects to Fibre Channel Storage Area Networks (SANs) in addition to Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), iSCSI, and NAS storage, providing unified Ethernet storage connectivity options. It is available in two models—the 2U Brocade VDX 6730-76 with 60 10 GbE LAN ports and 16 8 Gbps native Fibre Channel ports, and the 1U Brocade VDX 6730-32 with 24 10 GbE LAN ports and eight 8 Gbps native Fibre Channel ports.
Additional highlights include:
- Offers high-performance 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) data center LAN ports and native Fibre Channel ports in a fixed configuration switch
- Simplifies network architectures and enables cloud computing by delivering Brocade VCS Fabric technology
- Provides industry-leading performance and ultra-low latency through wire-speed ports with 600 nanosecond port-to-port latency and automated hardware-based Inter-Switch Link (ISL) trunking
- Provides efficiently load-balanced multipathing at Layers 1, 2, and 3, with multiple Layer 3 gateways
- Simplifies virtualized server management by providing Virtual Machine (VM) mobility with dynamic server profile configuration and migration
- Provides Ethernet storage connectivity for Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), iSCSI, and NAS
- Protects existing investments by bridging Fibre Channel SANs and Ethernet fabrics
ETHERNET AND FIBRE CHANNEL STORAGE CONNECTIVITY
The Brocade VDX 6730 connects to FCoE, iSCSI, and NAS storage, and includes Fibre Channel ports for connectivity to Brocade Fibre Channel SAN fabrics. The Brocade VDX 6730 helps protect existing SAN investments by bridging SAN fabrics and Ethernet fabrics. The native Fibre channel ports and FCoE can be turned on with an add-on software license.
In addition to providing protection against VM MAC spoofing, AMPP and VM-aware network automation enable organizations to fully align virtual server and network infrastructure resources, and realize the full benefits of server virtualization.
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
Since 1982, Spectra
is your global source for used and refurbished Brocade switches!
provided Brocade Switches are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by Brocade
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.