VSP: Virtual Storage
HUS: Unified Storage
AMS2000 / AMS1000
USP-V: Universal Storage
Lightning 9970V & 9980V
About Our Hardware:
Spectra buys & sells used Hitachi storage arrays. Spectra is a Hitachi-specialty shop, offering a complete line of Hitachi storage products, systems and technical expertise.
Got Hitachi to sell? We buy Hitachi hardware from clients all over the world. Contact us to learn more about our asset disposition services!
Since 1982, Spectra is your global source for used, new and refurbished Hitachi disk arrays, disk shelves and hard drives. All Hitachi Data storage products are put through a rigorous refurbishment and testing process, and are guaranteed to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by Hitachi Data Systems
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished / reconditioned to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- Lab tested, 72 Hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group (I/F Cables, Power Cords, Manuals etc)
- Eligible for Maintenance Agreement
- 90 Day warranty
Spectra Maintenance Advantage:
Spectra offers Hitachi Storage Maintenance and hardware support. We beat Hitachi’s maintenance prices by 40% or more!
- Minimize your IT maintenance costs by 40-70% over manufacturer prices, with better technical coverage and faster response times.
- Maintenance solutions can be tailored to conform to your IT Budget.
- 24/7 machine-initiated “Call Home” feature alerts us of system errors and is fully tracked through our incident-management system throughout the repair cycle.
- Extend the life of your equipment beyond the manufactures ‘End of Service Life’, to assist with cap-ex and migration hurdles.
- Advance parts exchange: ensures your Hitachi parts are ready & available at moment’s notice.
- On-site spares: Full standby units readily available in the event of total disaster.
- Spectra is a multi-platform service. You have 1 point of contact for all equipment in your datacenter. Meaning, No more multi-vendor/finger pointing calls. We cover your Servers, your storage systems and switches.
If you can’t find the Hitachi storage you need, please call us at (714) 970-7000 to determine current availability.