SUN Oracle F5100 Flash Array
Manufacturer: Sun Oracle
Part #: SUN Oracle F5100 Flash Array
Price: Contact Us
Warranty: 90 Days
Need Maintenance & Support On This Equipment?
We offer a full range of maintenance and support on SUN Oracle storage systems. Find out more about our maintenance services.
SUN Oracle F5100 Flash Array
Sun Oracle F5100 flash array, with its blazing record performance, offers a new approach to solving the storage performance issues that slow down modern enterprise applications. With well over 1 million I/O operations per second (IOPS) in just one rack unit (1U) of space and using only 300 watts of power, the system can help eliminate storage bottlenecks, decrease latencies, and improve response times while conserving datacenter resources. Its power and space requirements are as much as 100 times lower than traditional
disk drive solutions, allowing you to reach new levels of transactional scalability while also reducing operating costs.
ACCELERATING DATABASE PERFORMANCE WITH THE WORLD’S FASTEST SOLID- STATE FLASH ARRAY:
- Unprecedented performance, power, and space efficiency
- World’s first flash storage array with more than 1 million IOPS in 1U of space, equivalent to more than 3,000 disk drives in I/O performance
- Up to 2 TB of solid-state capacity in just 1U of space, scalable up to 80 TB and
more than 50 million IOPS in a single rack
- More than 100 times less power and space versus
traditional disk drives for the same I/O performance
- Up to 80 percent less cost versus disk drives for similar performance
- High reliability with enterprise-class SLC flash technology, advanced wear leveling, write endurance, and integrated data protection
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.
Since 1982, Spectra is your global source for used and refurbished Oracle Sun Storage Products!
|Sun Storage F5100 Flash Array Specifications|
|20 Flash Modules||40 Flash Modules||80 Flash Modules|
|Capacity*||480 GB||960 GB||1,920 GB|
|Random read IOPS (4 K)||397 K IOPS||795 K IOPS||1.6 M IOPS|
|Random write IOPS (4 K)||304 K IOPS||610 K IOPS||1.2 M IOPS|
|Sequential read rate||3.2 GB/sec||6.4 GB/sec||12.8 GB/sec|
|Sequential write rate||2.4 GB/sec||4.8 GB/sec||9.7 GB/sec|
|Read latency||0.378 ms||0.378 ms||0.378 ms|
|Write latency||0.245 ms||0.245 ms||0.245 ms|
All Spectra provided Oracle Sun Storage Products are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered numbered by Oracle Sun
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment Options
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.