Oracle Sun Sparc T4-1b Blade Server
Oracle Sun SPARC T4-1B Blade Server module running Oracle Solaris with Oracle's Sun Blade 6000 chassis provides an integrated platform that delivers deployment flexibility and high performance for single- and multi-threaded enterprise and mission-critical applications including database, middleware, and web services.
- Extreme compute density with up to 10 single-socket SPARC T4-1B blades in a network integrated, Sun Blade 6000 infrastructure
- 5x increase in single-thread performance and 7x increase in floating point performance over previous generation for deploying a wide range of enterprise applications
- 100% Oracle SPARC/Solaris binary compatibility for easy migration and ongoing investment protection
- With Oracle Solaris 11 or Oracle Solaris 10 you can run Oracle Solaris 8 and Oracle Solaris 9 applications
- Onboard, 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) for high-speed networking with secure, integrated on-chip cryptographic acceleration
- Improve system utilization and reduce costs with real-time scaling and workload consolidation using built-in, low overhead virtualization
- Database, analytics, data warehousing, and OLTP
- Enterprise middleware
- Application server
- Web-tier applications
- Multi-tiered application deployments
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.Since 1982, SPECTRA is your global source for used and refurbished Oracle Sun Servers!
|A single 8-core, 2.85 GHz SPARC T4 processor with dedicated 128K L2 cache per core and 4 MB shared L3 cache. The SPARC T4 processor automatically switches to single-thread mode when only a single thread is active, dedicating all resources to that thread's execution.||5x improvement in single thread and 7x increase in floating point performance delivers the horsepower demanded by enterprise applications and enables rapid batch processing while maintaining high throughput performance|
|Oracle's Sun Blade 6000 provides massive I/O with up to 6.4 terabit-per-second I/O throughput, with blade independent I/O expansion capability||Industry leading I/O bandwidth for peak system performance, supports different types of I/O in single chassis to easily scale and meet various data requirements|
|16 DIMM slots, which support 256 GB of memory when populated with 16 GB DIMMs||Higher performance for memory intensive applications|
|Built-in, no-cost, low overhead virtualization with Oracle VM server for SPARC supporting up to 64 virtual machines and thousands of Oracle Solaris Zones on a single server||Provides an ideal mission-critical consolidation platform that speeds consolidation efforts, reduces virtualization overhead, increases system utilization and reduces data center space and energy requirements|
|Integrated on-chip cryptographic acceleration with support for 16 industry standard security ciphers||Secure computing at wire speed without performance penalties or additional costs|
|Oracle Solaris pre-installed with every server||The number one enterprise operating system for data centers, developers and service providers delivers the software scalability, manageability, virtualization, and RAS capabilities required for mission-critical deployments|
|Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center for comprehensive systems management||Dramatically improves the efficiency of IT operations with its integrated lifecycle management and built-in automation|
|Oracle Integrated Lights Out Management (ILOM)||Reduces operating and administrative costs|
Max Processors: One
Processor Speed: 2.85 GHz
Compute Threads: 64
|Built-In Security:||On-chip Encryption Instruction Accelerators with direct non-privileged support for 16 industry-standard cryptographic algorithms plus random number generation in each of the eight cores.|
|Memory:||Up to 256 GB|
|Reliability, Availability & Serviceability (RAS):||Hot-pluggable disk drives, redundant hot-swappable power supplies and fans in the Sun Blade 6000 chassis|
|Mass Storage:||Up to two 300 or 600 GB 10,000 RPM 2.5-inch SAS disks|
|Network & I/O Options:||Two 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet, one 10/100 Mbps Ethernet|
|Virtualization:||64 virtual systems with Oracle VM, thousands of Oracle Solaris Containers|
|Power/ Cooling:||Two power supply modules, six rear fan modules in the Sun Blade 6000 chassis|
|Physical Specifications:||Sun Blade 6000 chassis: 10 SPARC or x86 blades in 10 rack unit form factor|
|Operating System/ Software:||Oracle Solaris 11 11/11 or later, including Oracle VM for SPARC pre-installed|
Spectra Line Item ID: 3117
GuaranteeAll SPECTRA provided Oracle Sun Servers are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered by Oracle Sun
- Configured to exact User specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 Hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 Day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment OptionsShipping options:
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.