Juniper BX Routers
The BX7000 Multi-Access Gateway is part of Juniper Networks’ backhaul solution, which addresses an operator’s current operating expenditures and bandwidth challenges, while preparing the way for future migration to 4G technologies. This solution includes the M Series Multiservice Edge Routers, MX Series 3D Universal Edge Routers, and Junos Scope software. When deployed together, these products create a superior wireless network architecture.
Would you like to buy or sell new, used or refurbished Juniper BX Multi Access Routers?
Since 1982, Spectra is your global source for used, new and refurbished Juniper Networking equipment.
All Spectra provided Juniper networking products are put through a rigorous refurbishment / reconditioning and testing process and guaranteed:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered by Juniper Networks
- Configured to exact user specifications
- Fully refurbished / reconditioned to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- Lab tested, 72 hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group (I/F Cables, Power Cords, Manuals etc)
- Eligible for Juniper Maintenance
- Provided with 90 day warranty
Select from the list on the left, the specific Juniper model you require.
If you can’t find the Juniper BX Gateway routing equipment you need, please call us at (714) 970-7000 to determine current availability.
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form on the right.