Juniper Networks SRX210 Router
|Part #:||Juniper SRX210|
The Juniper 210 SRX Router provide next generation, enterprise class security and networking for today’s small businesses and branch offices. The SRX210 is ideally suited for small branch sites requiring local 1 GbE switching.
The SRX210 cost effectively addresses the security and routing needs of small businesses and branch sites with an integrated solution that delivers:
- Next Generation Firewall, IPSec VPN, Network Intrusion Prevention, best-in-class URL Filtering, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, and advanced Web 2.0 application identification for greater visibility, enforcement and control
- A rich set of advanced routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, RIP, IPv4, IPv6), MPLS, VPLS, Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPNs
- Business continuity and resiliency with high availability clusters, and redundant WAN
- Anytime service enablement, allowing services to be activated simply and easily when needed to address new security threats.
Featuring a mini PIM slot, the SRX210 provides access to multiple WAN connectivity options including T1/E1, serial, ADSL/2/2+, VDSL, G.SHDSL, and Ethernet WAN connectivity. The SRX210 features two gigabit Ethernet ports, and six fast Ethernet ports. Two USB ports provide support for 3G WAN backup. It also provides four power over Ethernet (PoE) ports, providing a total of 50 watts.
Built on Junos, with the same carrier-grade, consistent software and features that are deployed in the core, the SRX210 Series gateways simplify management and promote ease of use while lowering training costs.Junos OS version tested
Junos OS 10.4.r1
Firewall performance (max) 750 Mbps
IPS performance (NSS 4.2.1)
AES256+SHA-1 / 3DES+SHA-1 VPN performance
Maximum concurrent sessions
32 K (Base) / 64 K (High Mem)
New sessions/second (sustained, TCP, 3-way)
Maximum security policies
Maximum users supported
Maximum available slots for IOCs
WAN / LAN fixed ports
- 2 x 10/100/1000BASE-T + 6 x 10/100 BASE-T
- 1 x 3G USB port
WAN / LAN PIMs
- ADSL2 Annex A
- ADSL2 Annex B
- VDSL2 Annex A
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem
- GbE SFP Sync Serial
Junos OS 11.4
Dimensions and Power
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 11.02 x 1.73 x 7.12 in (28.0 x 4.4 x 18.1 cm)
- Weight: Chassis: 3.3 lb (1.5 kg) Non-PoE / 4.4 lb (2 kg) PoE No interface modules
- Power supply (AC): 100–240 VAC, 60 W (Non-PoE) / 150 W PoE
- Maximum power draw: 50 W
- Average power consumption: 27 W Low Memory (LM), 28 W High Memory (HM), 84 W (PoE)
For quickest response, please complete the buy/sell form at the top of the page.Since 1982, SPECTRA is your global source for used and refurbished Juniper Routers and Switches!
Spectra Line Item ID: 3987
GuaranteeAll SPECTRA provided Juniper Routers and Switches are put through a rigorous refurbishment, reconditioning and testing process.
We guarantee our products to be:
- Original equipment manufactured and serial numbered by Juniper
- Configured to exact User specifications
- Fully refurbished to manufacturers standards of new [ETN]
- All hard drives are 72 Hour burn in/Load Tested
- Complete with manufacturers ship group
- Provided with 90 Day warranty
- Shipped in a timely manner
Shipping Information and Payment OptionsShipping options:
All of our products are professionally packed and fully insured to avoid any damage in transit.
Spectra offers several shipping options to accommodate every need:
From Ground to Overnite to palletized freight, we have excellent vendors that will handle your shipment in a professional, cost-effective and timely manner.
Spectra accepts bank wire, ACH, company check, & paypal.
We welcome ALL major credit cards with no surcharge to our customers.